The College Basketball Post

My dude Gus Johnson has his own commercial?!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Jeff Adrien is trash. His double double numbers are incredibly misleading.
I've never bought him since the day he started... dunno why, just doesn't seem like a player to me.

Like Siena, Albany as gets that tournament in their home gym and they're takin to Vermont..

would be a good sized upset..

UConn ain't the best team in the country, but there's very few teams who can beat them the way Pitt is right now. However - I think teams like Pittwill consistently give Uconn problems... how many teams is that? Just a couple this year.

I'm sorry- Thabeet is a clown.

was a fan of him going forward from last year, but he's given me nothin this year.

And thinks he's much better/tougher than he is.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Pitt's passing is unbelievable... anybody not think this team can win it all still?
I've changed my tune. (Jermaine Dixon + Wanamaker improving as much as they have is a big part of it)

As long as Blair is on the floor, it's the best team in the country I see right now.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Pitt's passing is unbelievable... anybody not think this team can win it all still?
I've changed my tune. (Jermaine Dixon + Wanamaker improving as much as they have is a big part of it)

As long as Blair is on the floor, it's the best team in the country I see right now.
I was with you earlier this year - i thought it was same old Pitt, good enough for elite 8 type stuff but that's it... the last month has mademe a true believer, this team can beat you in about 12 different ways now... anyway you wanna let them. I mean, they're going right at Thabeet, somethingnobody else is doing this year.. and they aren't even making it look that tough.

Back
Top Bottom