The College Basketball Post

Honestly i know marcus smart wouldnt shove him for no reason ball players have thick skin but to say something like that

Marcus Smart is weak. NBA scouts will see that he's not a leader and will fold under pressure. How he gon lead a team in tough arenas? He played himself

Fans say some bad stuff.

I heard it while writing for the Timberwolves for two years. Dwight Howard and I talked about it once. At least in the NBA, players have some control... when Kris Humphries came to town with the Nets, his staff removed a Kim/Kanye big head cut out from our fan section upon request.

Hahahaha the fan quickly says "im sorry about that" as soon as smart gets in his face lol! anyone else notice that?

Look...it's ****** up if that's what was said but Smart's gotta be stronger than that. If you've played sports at atleast a high school level you've more than likely heard some messed up ****. One of the best players on my high school team was Indian and this one game we had there was a whole section that wore towels around their head and drew dots on their head and ****. He didn't go into the stands and push a dude. And he wasn't on national tv with his future pro basketball career on the line.

It should be noted that this Texas Tech fan is the same guy that drew a tech from Bryan Davis a few years ago when Tech played TAMU. The guy is a low-life that follows Tech around like a groupie (he hasn't missed a football or basketball game in several years despite playing neither in college...I'll gladly backtrack if I'm wrong on either account) who hangs his hat on the accomplishments of people he has never met. His whole goal in life seems to be drawing people offsides and he's pretty successful at doing that, at least within the sports arenas.

How are you a grown *** man saying these childish things to a 18-22 year old kid? Than that ***** next to him points at Smart like he just robbed him. Fans need to be held accountable for some of the ****** up stuff they say regularly. Not a smart move by Marcus, but I'm kinda glad he did it. The sensationalism ESPN is gonna put out for the next couple days is gonna be insane :smh:

First thing I assumed was that the dude called him a racial slur.

:rofl: @ that white lady pointing at him. Lady probably **** herself.

You can see the dude toward the end of this video too.

Not mad at Smart for reacting the way he did. Fan deserves an *** whooping. His draft stock is plummeting though... This is a case where dude should have left after last year.

My man Henderson did it best.
marshall_hendersonauburn.gif%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D360

It should be noted that this Texas Tech fan is the same guy that drew a tech from Bryan Davis a few years ago when Tech played TAMU. The guy is a low-life that follows Tech around like a groupie (he hasn't missed a football or basketball game in several years despite playing neither in college...I'll gladly backtrack if I'm wrong on either account) who hangs his hat on the accomplishments of people he has never met. His whole goal in life seems to be drawing people offsides and he's pretty successful at doing that, at least within the sports arenas.

On twitter, John Lucas III said he recognized the same fan from when he was in school, due to the fan's tendency to say disrespectful things.

Its funny how ppl seem to be blaming Smart, its almost like its cool for some random white dude to call a black person the n word.. Me myself i dont blame him not one bit, dude was minding his business getting up and booom dude drops this on him.. Before you blame the man think about what you would do if you were in his position.. Dude on the sports reporters says he needs counseling, not the person dropping racial slurs but the person on the receiving end needs help...

I doubt this cost him millions. You still have place yourself in the situation at the end the game minding your business. While being helped up then a fan pops of at the mouth because he a booster.

But also you have your wife/friend out there looking to place blame on a 20 year old when you are well past your 60s
v3DnuK5.png

Last edited:
I knew what you was talking about Smarts will be fine. The tournament is still there to showcase his skills.

Like yea dude was outta pocket but c'mon you gotta keep your head. Especially when millions is on the line. NBA teams gon be scared to take him because they don't know what kinda head he got now. He trolled with that leader ****

Back
Top Bottom