The College Basketball Post

Another player showing an epic way to troll the fans.
addycelebration.gif

But let's be real guys this not as bad as its being broadcasted from the media.
Let the dude do work on the court.

if pushing a fan who says stupid comments is the worst thing this kid has ever done, i'd draft him without any hesitation if he fell to mid to late first round.

This, all the GMs that only got a mid to late 1st round pick must be like this right now.

But let get real, if Smart is top 10 easy.March, the combine and his workouts will decide his draft fate, not this nonsense

Last edited:
I agree w/ Steven A. smith

Marcus gotta control himself.

What did that push prove? . He won, no matter what this will cost Smart way more than it will him. Buddy is at home chilling with his good ol' boys laughing at how he cost a ****** and he's still gonna call us ******* behind closed doors.

You gonna fight every time you get called a racial slur or disrespected due to race? Get your lawyer money up, bc that's a daily fight

The fan should apologize for verbally instigating the confrontation. Smart should apologize for reacting physically.

3-5 game suspension and let's all move on.

His place is still right behind Exum. It will take a lot for Selden and Harris to jump Smart.

The fan should apologize for verbally instigating the confrontation. Smart should apologize for reacting physically.

3-5 game suspension and let's all move on.

His place is still right behind Exum. It will take a lot for Selden and Harris to jump Smart.
3-5 game suspension is too much & the fan apologizing changes nothing. smart should apologize to his teammates, but not the old man. no way. he tarnished this kid's reputation by instigating the way he did. perhaps smart should've tried a little more to hold his emotions in check, but not everyone reacts to these kinds of things the same way, nor should they. people ain't robots and in the heat of the moment people react.  the old man should've held his own racism in check.

AP about to have a game in Madtown.

Smart should have punched dude insread of pushing him. Pushing him does nothing. Either just curse him out or knock him out. Pushing is weak.

I agree w/ Steven A. smith

Marcus gotta control himself.

What did that push prove? . He won, no matter what this will cost Smart way more than it will him. Buddy is at home chilling with his good ol' boys laughing at how he cost a ****** and he's still gonna call us ******* behind closed doors.

You gonna fight every time you get called a racial slur or disrespected due to race? Get your lawyer money up, bc that's a daily fight
real ****

Marcus reacted poorly. 

With that being said, he might as well have smacked the taste out of his mouth instead of just pushing him. 

People need to know they can't just say whatever they want without there being consequences. I hope that the issue of fans acting out of pocket becomes the focus of this, and not just Smart's reaction. 

My biggest critique of SAS is that he markets himself as the outspoken black man ESPN "let in". The reality is he is the same company man he routinely criticized McNabb for being. Dude is the Chris Webber of sports commentating. He wants us to believe he is something he is not.

This is what a GM said about Smart today

But Saturday’s incident has drawn mixed reaction from NBA executives. One current NBA general manager told ESPN that he does not think Smart’s draft stock has slipped as a result of the “overblown” incident, saying that Smart is “too good a kid.”

But another current NBA GM told ESPN that he thinks the situation will negatively impact Smart’s draft stock.

“When you are loved more for your intangibles than your tangibles to begin with, how can it not?” the general manager told ESPN. “I felt sick for the kid, truly saddened by it.”

A former NBA general manager who is currently a scout said Saturday’s incident shouldn’t affect Smart’s draft status, should he declare for the NBA draft, since he will have time to talk about it during the interview process this spring. The former GM said Smart’s character hadn’t been called into question in the past.

Smart, who decided to return to Stillwater for his sophomore season despite being considered a lock as a high-lottery pick in the 2013 NBA draft, expressed frustration to ESPN this past week about his growing reputation as a flopper and the inconsistency with officiating.

Nigel Hayes mid-range and in game is filthy...got them old man ymca moves he can use for the next 30 years

dude must be like 90% from 15-18 feet since Big Ten play started

could really use this win against Sparty, perfect time to catch them in a game and turn this ship around

Last edited:
Before this season, Smart had that "good kid, hard worker, leader, first to come,last to leave" rep but now he's all of a sudden a goon :lol:

Fans stay crossing that line with players and not treating them like human beings but when the players react they are the ones that have to pay. I've been at sporting events where fans have yelled racial **** at athletes and its disgusting.

Smart shouldn't have reacted physically but at the same time he did nothing to be subjected to that type of treatment.

Geno reminds me of Don Corleone, UConn ain't never going down

Mosqueda-Lewis is important but Stewart is the best player in the nation IMO

My biggest critique of SAS is that he markets himself as the outspoken black man ESPN "let in". The reality is he is the same company man he routinely criticized McNabb for being. Dude is the Chris Webber of sports commentating. He wants us to believe he is something he is not.
agree with this too

Back
Top Bottom