The College Basketball Post

@ESPNStatsInfo   36s

Julius Randle has 24 double-doubles this season. Only freshman ever with more is Michael Beasley (28 in 2007-08).
Martin twins that are going to State play hard as hell.
i was just thinking same thing

they started out slow while oubre was cooking 

now they just taking over and he got quiet 

Also Vaughn is buns idk how he was a mikki d, selfish as hell.

What the deal with B. Jennings little brother hair line? Good lord :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone remember bballah's stories about Taylor King? :lol:

Lmao we both have a few. Haven't seen dude since last summer playing at Laguna Beach... Right on the beach. He was playing in Canada...
bballah's best Duke story was when he posted Coach K had a secret room or building on campus. :lol:

But I guess his credibility went out the window when he posted McRoberts was going to the draft, but he ended up staying another year.

Rick Pitino was tripping last night, even if that's your father and he's HOF'er, you still gotta be a man in your own right.

bballah's best Duke story was when he posted Coach K had a secret room or building on campus. :lol:

But I guess his credibility went out the window when he posted McRoberts was going to the draft, but he ended up staying another year.

He had stories of Mike Beasley burning it down at ABCD too :lol:.

Anyone remember bballah's stories about Taylor King? :lol:

Was he the one who posted that one of the Duke players was a virgin but stayed getting topped off by every thot on campus. I think it was Shavlik Randolph :lol:

Last edited:
#45 on Huntington Prep is at least 30 years old, this guy is 250+, has a 5pm shadow and is balding already.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Out of curiosity, no JR Rider fans? I don't recall seeing him play at UNLV but I was looking at some numbers he put up in school and was like whoa....

Rick Pitino was tripping last night, even if that's your father and he's HOF'er, you still gotta be a man in your own right.
That was borderline embarrassing.

Jerami Grant ping pro (not official) but believe me hes gone...sucks, deff needs a year
Or two.

Last edited:
He told his son's team to foul up 3 and they did... Earlier in the day lil Richie said he doesn't believe in that lmao.

Some fathers love so much it's tough to let go some :lol: especially if they're following in the same footsteps

But it is odd seeing it with coaching :lol:

Back
Top Bottom