The College Basketball Post

They killed The Harrison Twin for his comments but they're defending Bo. ***** disgusting :x :smh:
You know why...

Bo's being a little ***** 

This is why I hope he never wins anything ever again. He's a P.O.S.

***** was crying about calls when they got called for 2 fouls the entire 1st half. He can eat a ****. Enjoy those feels.

Much respect to Badger fans, yall had a helluva season and I have helly respect for Frank, Sam, & Hayes... But **** yall coach!

[quote name="wildKYcat"]Cal cut Andrew off when he was taking blame for losing and said "you did fine, blame me."

Sour *** grapes from Bo Ryan... **** him.[/quote]He absolutely cut him off. I was watching that. Andrew was talking about his poor shots, overdribbling, and Cal just interrupted, "Yoouuu did fiiine. Blame ME."

:smokin

They killed The Harrison Twin for his comments but they're defending Bo. ***** disgusting :x :smh:
You know why...

Bo's being a little ***** 

This is why I hope he never wins anything ever again. He's a P.O.S.

***** was crying about calls when they got called for 2 fouls the entire 1st half. He can eat a ****. Enjoy those feels.

Much respect to Badger fans, yall had a helluva season and I have helly respect for Frank, Sam, & Hayes... But **** yall coach!

wisconsin rarely fouls. look at all their gms, they do not foul, it's in their DNA.

refs need to stop falling for that one bump/backdown flop

Last edited:

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE  
They killed The Harrison Twin for his comments but they're defending Bo. ***** disgusting
sick.gif
mean.gif
Truth.
ohwell.gif
Tis' true

Nobody is comparing what they said, as far as the context of their comments... but the way they handled themselves is absolutely comparable.

:lol: this has turned into a **** show quickly.

Cake, kerlew, dre, e, outkast(hope you don't die in Indy) and somewhere eneyekayeE

FEELS GOOD

I remember a time when Duke didn't recruit one and dones,times do change :lol:

What one and cones did we have in 2010? Fill me in, would love to know.

The dumb #%$& y'all spewing right now is magical. I need more :lol:

I didn't say a damn thing about what they did before other than I just found it funny and ironic how he ended up following Cal's lead in that regard :lol:

Last edited:
Pretty meh college season, really had no intrigue besides seeing if UK would make history. 

Hopefully Billy D can right the ship for next season. 

coach k had to use his team usa plug at some point. Dont' blame em either. This time it actually worked out for him

Back
Top Bottom