The Combat Jack Show Thread

He didn't sound butt hurt at all. It sounded like he was half irritated and half joking.

Rosenberg is getting paid for doing nothing. That's Joe's problem. His name is on it, and he doesn't even go to the recording sessions for it. Joe could have taken the podcast anywhere or done it himself.

And if you say you're going to do something, you need to do it. Rosenberg hasn't gotten sponsors or guest. Why is he needed?

I'm not sure how you think that's sounding butt hurt.

Most people live paycheck to paycheck. Over 70 percent of Americans.

Millionaire Athletes live check to check...that's why they always lose when they lock out. Same goes for a lot of other jobs/professions BUT it doesn't necessarily mean you're broke. Some people are maybe 2 or 3 paychecks away from having financial troubles

She's a bird just like Marissa she's more seasoned so she knows how spin things to where they won't come off as crazy.

Reading between the lines clearly see she's not talking about a relationship etc.. she wants to be tricked on essentially.

Just like Marissa doesn't think she's regular Raqi thinks she's someone she isn't.

Last edited:
What kinda dude is spending 10k on shoes for Raqi Thunda tho? No hate but she ain't even bad like that foreal and she's 37 with a kid. Some of these dudes got the game all ****** up.

Most people live paycheck to paycheck. Over 70 percent of Americans.

Millionaire Athletes live check to check...that's why they always lose when they lock out. Same goes for a lot of other jobs/professions BUT it doesn't necessarily mean you're broke.

Come on that's different :lol: that just means they're living way beyond their means

if after you pay your bills you got no money to save .. that's dangerous living right there

Last edited:
What kinda dude is spending 10k on shoes for Raqi Thunda tho? No hate but she ain't even bad like that foreal and she's 37 with a kid. Some of these dudes got the game all ****** up.

Yikes no man under 50 should be tricking on that.

She's a bird

She said she likes them seasoned

Which totally contradicts her mentioning Ross. It's ok for her to want someone older, but not Lira? Raqi makes it like she sits around talking about the world and politics. All she does is bring up the latest gossip, which is the same thing you can get from a 20 something.

What she's really upset about is 30 and 40 something year old men wanting someone 20 something, because that eliminates her. Like she acted like her sex game is better than a 20 something, because she knows what she's doing. But your body doesn't look better though. Which is why she went to a doctor. A 2005 BMW 545 might be a nice looking car, but it's still a 2005.

With some of these womens delusions of grandeur, I can't wait to see how they turn out.

:lol: @ Marissa low key hating on Brittany Skyy

Rahqi is worse than Marissa. She's a bird with a kid and like 10+ years older...

Why are they so obsessed with age in relationships etc? As long as the person is 18 it's fair game.

:lol: it was all in her voice, she couldn't even hide it.

This is what I'm talking about !! These chicks no disrespect are regular street women who somehow
live in a warped reality because of the "entertainment" industry. I hate everything
about their mentality, truly disgusting. Also when Joe and that other dude were talking about
partying with "unattractive" people and having fun. WTF kinda statement is that??
I would never want to attached myself to anyone on this show man. Super artificial people that
think the have elevated status in this world.

Last edited:
Also when Joe and that other dude were talking about
partying with "unattractive" people and having fun. WTF kinda statement is that??
I would never want to attached myself to anyone on this show man. Super artificial people that

:lol: :lol: dude said something like "we even had fun with the ugly people next to us .. it was a good time" :rofl:

:lol:

Social media really exposes shallow people and will only cause it to get worse.

People will have warped senses of importance and reality because of it. Like when Marissa said she wasn't a regular person.

I was looking at this couple over the weekend at a wedding thinking, ya'll are taking more pictures of each other than the bride and groom. Are you trying to take 50 pics just to pick the best couple for facebook? How pressed can you be.

With some of these womens delusions of grandeur, I can't wait to see how they turn out.
Sums it up perfectly.

Joe gotta tighten up the podcast. I really can't sit through an hour of two birds yelling over one another about some bird ****.

Last edited:
Sums it up perfectly.

Joe gotta tighten up the podcast. I really can't sit through an hour of two birds yelling over one another about some bird ****.

I thought the same thing, but to be honest Joe is a bird himself. Bird of feather honestly from that Flordia chick
he had as a guest to the Rocky chick.

Also when Joe and that other dude were talking about

:lol: :lol: dude said something like "we even had fun with the ugly people next to us .. it was a good time" :rofl:
I kind of get what he was trying to say in that going out isn't even about trying to pick someone up but genuinely having a good time meeting people with no real motives other than enjoying yourself.

But man, was that poorly stated.:lol:

I thought the same thing, but to be honest Joe is a bird himself. Bird of feather honestly from that Flordia chick
he had as a guest to the Rocky chick.

Exactly. It's why he dates nothing but broken strippers and video chicks, Joe ain't really about **** either :lol: . Podcast is still entertaining at times but they're all on some bird ****.

Sums it up perfectly.

When she started going through the gossip of the week from bossip, I was like :stoneface:
Like she was reading it off the webpage.:x

I think the show is great when Joe is keeping things on track, but he really let's them just run with some ******** at times.

Last edited:
Dudes new album is definitely all about women so I'm not surprised all that feminine energy takes place on his podcast

y'all know y'all enjoying them birds bicker 
laugh.gif

The Consequence interview was ok. I can't take 3 hours of him, since he's on Juan Epstein also. Maybe at another time, I'll listen to the Juan Epstein. Some of his stories were interesting. Some questions he didn't really answer.

He sort of annoys me with his arrogance.

It did confirm me believing Cudi had a big influence with 808's

Consequence did the disses on the low. Like with Pusha T. I liked the old Polo wearing Kanye. This new guy, I can't get with.

Tribe had good singles on Beats, but it was a real let down. He's giving himself too much credit on a lukewarm album.

A lot of artist messed up in the 90's. Consequence should have been spun off. He's not a good rapper as in creating songs for himself though.

I can't believe Puff wanted to sign him. Though, Puff signed a lot of people who never came out. It must have been the buzz off being on a hot single.

Weed carrier is a disrespectful term, but it's really Bleek who should be upset by it. He sold records on his own. He should have said Pretty Lou or Freaky Zeeky.

Last edited:
Consequence did the disses on the low. Like with Pusha T. I liked the old Polo wearing Kanye. This new guy, I can't get with.

Tribe had good singles on Beats, but it was a real let down. He's giving himself too much credit on a lukewarm album.

A lot of artist messed up in the 90's. Consequence should have been spun off. He's not a good rapper as in creating songs for himself though.

I can't believe Puff wanted to sign him. Though, Puff signed a lot of people who never came out. It must have been the buzz off being on a hot single.

Weed carrier is a disrespectful term, but it's really Bleek who should be upset by it. He sold records on his own. He should have said Pretty Lou or Freaky Zeeky.

Listening to him makes it seem like Beats is considered a classic album. It's really not at all, not even close. He's
a writer so stick to writing for major acts and collecting on the back end. He knows his place but continues to try
and drop singles that nobody will listen to.

When he said nobody in the camp could mess with his pen game, I immediately thought of PushaT. No way he
could go back to back with pusha, everybody else fine you can have that. I wonder how Q-tip feels about him
just talking about tribe stuff over and over.

Pretty dry in the podcast market (hip-hop related), I feel the invisible wall approaching. As much as I have a love
hate relationship with Joe's channel, I feel his will last longer due to not relying on guest. Although it makes his
podcast seem bossipish he at least replies on more person content. The quad booking of multiple guest is super
annoying, and IMO devalues your market.

Yeah, man. His arrogance was funny to me. :lol: I was wondering if it was coming from an insecure place or is he trying to re-write history to these young cats who don't know better.

What hit do you have on your own?

It's like Big Noyd thinking he's the man. Dude needs to tone that down. It's a reason that Kanye wanted you to help him write, and you weren't put out as an artist like Big Sean or Pusha.

Him taking credit for Sean's single :lol:

And :lol: Relativity/Loud telling him he wasn't good

Back
Top Bottom