The Combat Jack Show Thread

Guess I'm the only one who enjoys brilliant idiots :lol:

I tried but that **** is annoying unless they got a good guest. Charlemagne and Schultz are the definition of smart dumb n***** way too often for my liking, can't do it :lol:

And in regards to Cons, he called Bleek a weed carrier? This dude still hasn't learned to keep dudes names outta his mouth :lol:. He's had his moments but it is what it is, he's a better writer than he is a solo act. At least he can say he's been more successful than most tho.

Last edited:
Bleek had some mainstream success so that weed carrier label is 
eyes.gif

Naw, Robbie from UnKut called Spliff Starr, Consequence and Bleek weed carriers. As in the three best in hip hop. Instead of defending all of them, like he should have done. Consequence took it personal and sort of got in his feelings and defensive about it.

Combat threw that question out of the blue and then distanced himself from it. As if it was just Robbie's opinion. It was sort of slick how he did it, but Combat really said it as if it should have been a compliment.

I don't think Robbie knows what a weed carrier is.

Last edited:
Yeah, man. His arrogance was funny to me. :lol: I was wondering if it was coming from an insecure place or is he trying to re-write history to these young cats who don't know better.

What hit do you have on your own?

It's like Big Noyd thinking he's the man. Dude needs to tone that down. It's a reason that Kanye wanted you to help him write, and you weren't put out as an artist like Big Sean or Pusha.

Him taking credit for Sean's single :lol:

And :lol: Relativity/Loud telling him he wasn't good
I can't front, Don't Quit Your Day Job was a great album...but I agree with you.

Side note: I kinda enjoy Brilliant Idiots. I just don't really find Andrew Shultz very funny.

The Yo Gotti episode is cool. I didn't know he had been doing it so long.

Maino on Tax should be good

And Stephanie and that other girl are trying to get someone a broken jaw with that finger crap. And she think two fingers is normal. No wonder that was released after dude went in. :smh:

Wasn't a fan of the Yo Gotti episode. Bored me.

Tax Season was solid. Maino was trying to hit whoever the chick was on the show.:nerd: :lol:

Marissa tired of getting ran through :lol:

I learned about Polyamory from Okcupid :lol: :nerd:

There are A LOT more people down with it than one would think...

Last edited:
Brilliant idiots is cool with the proper guests. Wax should be on someone's episode every week. Dudes laugh is jokes.

I appreciate Ice T with final level and his guests. Mcbenzo doesn't really add much to the equation. :lol:

Maino episode was weak. Dude talks the same "I'm a gentleman/thug" everywhere he goes.

Last edited:
That Tax was weak, because Stephanie Santiago was up there. She talks too damn much. Plus it turned in to a dating show. It was a continuation of when Maino was on Lip Service. It would have been better if just Maino and Tax were talking instead of Stephanie being the center of attention.

Joe's was sort of weak also.

It wasn't just because of Stephanie his Lip Service episode was much better. He just doesn't have much to talk about.

Budden's podcast had potential but since Marissa trying to change her life ,that dude was being political and mac body chick was shy it didn't go anywhere. Even Joe walks on eggshells.

Chick had a nice voice though

Maino has a lot to talk about. Ten years locked up. BK. The rap industry. Some of his beefs(Cease, Tragedy, Bunky SA, Yung Berg) with people. Him being cool with Chinx, and his own mortality.

Maino has plenty to talk about and Tax probably could have gotten him to talk about it, instead of giving industry answers like he does sometimes.

Maino has a lot to talk about. Ten years locked up. BK. The rap industry. Some of his beefs(Cease, Tragedy, Bunky SA, Yung Berg) with people. Him being cool with Chinx, and his own mortality.

Maino has plenty to talk about and Tax probably could have gotten him to talk about it, instead of giving industry answers like he does sometimes.

Steph Santiago be straight highjacking all the shows she's on. She tries to give all the right answers. Maino could've touched on a lot like you said. Him and Tax trading BK/Jail stories would've been fun.

She was yapping like she normally does but they were being extra thirsty gassing her up like she the prototype or something :rofl:

Chick really out here getting lypo from a gynecologist ? Didn't know that was legal :lol:

Last edited:
She was yapping like she normally does but they were being extra thirsty gassing her up like she the prototype or something :rofl:

Chick really out here getting lypo from a gynecologist ? Didn't know that legal :lol:

They was gassing her hard. She's a bird that likes to hear herself talk. Maino been trying to shoot his shot for a minute :lol:. I don't blame him. She's plastic, but bad

She took issue with men getting **** jobs minutes after talking about how good the work she got done was from an unlicensed plastic surgeon. The irony.:lol:

The thing is I think she said she paid $15,000 for a fat transfer. Ain't no way she paid that much from someone who isn't a licensed plastic surgeon. Maybe her breast implants.

And she looks down on women who get implants instead of fat transfers.

The more she talks to more she annoys me. Like when she started saying she always wanted to be in radio. She just wants to talk about herself. And how she ******* on girls with a roommate. :stoneface: She's going to make me stop listening to Lip Service because she talks more than the guest.

Brilliant idiots is cool with the proper guests. Wax should be on someone's episode every week. Dudes laugh is jokes.

I appreciate Ice T with final level and his guests. Mcbenzo doesn't really add much to the equation. :lol:

When Brilliant Idiots has an interesting guest and/or good topic it is good. Cthagod can talk **** for hours, so when the topic is good and Wax is thrown in the mix, that makes for a good show.
All we need is to hear Wax tell some stories, his doo doo pranks are hilarious. Also the story about him jerking off in the room of their cousin's roommate and Wax didn't stop when the guy walked in was funny.

Maino episode was weak. Dude talks the same "I'm a gentleman/thug" everywhere he goes.

It is annoying, but I think it's because the interviewers always bring up his sex/love life issues. He automatically goes in defense mode and we have to listen to all this bs from him.

That Tax was weak, because Stephanie Santiago was up there. She talks too damn much. Plus it turned in to a dating show. It was a continuation of when Maino was on Lip Service. It would have been better if just Maino and Tax were talking instead of Stephanie being the center of attention.

Joe's was sort of weak also.

I'm getting really annoyed with S. Santiago and her constant talking about nothing. Takes forever to get a thought across, and when she is done her response has nothing to do with the original topic. :smh:

Steph Santiago be straight highjacking all the shows she's on. She tries to give all the right answers. Maino could've touched on a lot like you said. Him and Tax trading BK/Jail stories would've been fun.

Word. That is what I liked about Tax in the beginning. He from where I'm from and I enjoyed hearing stories about Brownsville, and East NY back in the day. Just NY period.

They was gassing her hard. She's a bird that likes to hear herself talk. Maino been trying to shoot his shot for a minute :lol:. I don't blame him. She's plastic, but bad

Alonzo gif

i see why consequence hasn't gotten the look he thinks he deserves 

he seems extremely hard to get along with . he wont even answer a simple question . ..

Let Wax be great.

I'll say it time and time again, CTG puts the people he messes with in position.....Shultz needs to go though. That dude is clueless. His "woe is the white man" attitude is annoying. He doesn't get the point, and CTG doesn't challenge him enough sometimes.

Y'all know I love Maino so I was tuned in. Stephanie did just as I expected. Tax definitely gassed the hell out of her. She knows all the right things to say to get dudes to think she's the perfect woman. If what she says is true or not I don't know. Talking about she wants to do radio and TV & go mainstream. :x her teeth get in the way of her talking. They're too big for her mouth.

I just learned from a friend anyone can do plastic surgery this past week. Apparently it's pretty common.

Maino could've been a lot more open with someone like Tax but she took over. I didn't even finish the episode of Lip Servihe was on because of her and she's the reason I don't listen to the show.

Back
Top Bottom