The Combat Jack Show Thread

Vashtie adds nothing to the bodega boys imo.

The part where she randomly brought up being vegan when they were talking about the walking dead and zombies... :stoneface:

Beat it.

She's cool to look at though. :smokin

Last edited:
a female guest wouldn't be bad for the bodega boys every now and then

not necessarily vashtie tho

has to be a quick witted chick

Last edited:
I guess homeboy won't be getting the last word today :lol:

Vashtie has no personality, that Combat was boring.

The Joe podcast on R&B for last year was pretty interesting. I have to listen to Ro James.

I realized I didn't listen to the DZA and Pete Rock Juan Ep, I thought I had run out of stuff to listen to.

Last edited:
It took over an hour to get Jeremih out the top 10. That and Joe going extra hard to get Frank out was funny. He really must've hated blonde.

Side note: endless had some joints on there too.

It's hard for me to listen to a lot of R&B, because I don't like much of modern R&B

Tory, Tiller, PND...are all the same to me
I'm not a big Frank Ocean fan

I have an issue with singers who can't actually really sing

I thought the T-Pain story from Joe was funny and the discussion was good. I never thought that much about T-Pain honestly. I'm not sure if he improved music for the better.

The arguments were funny, are you talking about hottest or best album. I would have had Tiller higher than Solange.

Scottie Beam is funny with her passion for DRAM. I listened to a few songs and lost interest. Maybe I'll listen it later, but he should have been higher just based on a smash single.

Jeremih shouldn't have been involved in the top ten discussion.

Last edited:
Though I don't listen to R&B I listened to the podcast. They all seemed to love DRAM, so I gave him a listen. Nothing special, but I like that he seems to be having fun and is true to himself. I didn't think Frank's album was anything special, I agree with joe. Just because everyone was anticipating his album doesn't mean anything, it didn't deliver. I can speak on the rest, never even heard of division.

For those that don't like Frank's music, I'm curious as to why. I'm of the opinion that both his projects from this year are some of the best but I'd like to hear what about them or his artistry seems to be lacking.

Listening to Tax last DC episode. This _ ******ed. :lol: :lol:

It's hard for me to listen to a lot of R&B, because I don't like much of modern R&B

Tory, Tiller, PND...are all the same to me
I'm not a big Frank Ocean fan

I have an issue with singers who can't actually really sing

I thought the T-Pain story from Joe was funny and the discussion was good. I never thought that much about T-Pain honestly. I'm not sure if he improved music for the better.

The arguments were funny, are you talking about hottest or best album. I would have had Tiller higher than Solange.

Scottie Beam is funny with her passion for DRAM. I listened to a few songs and lost interest. Maybe I'll listen it later, but he should have been higher just based on a smash single.

Jeremih shouldn't have been involved in the top ten discussion.

Anderson Paak>>>

New episode of Trappin Annonymous up. Cheaters anonymous.
laugh.gif

Shorty is a savage.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Ohhh **** lol..I look forward to hearing this

I still find it hilarious how he interviewed the girl for backpage anonymous...just called her met up and was like naw i dont want sex I want to interview you lol

New episode of Trappin Annonymous up. Cheaters anonymous. :lol:

Shorty is a savage. :smh: :lol:

This is my new guilty pleasure, :lol:. My rides home be lit when listening to this. I just wish ol boy was more consistent with episodes. This ***** up to Season 3 already and only has like 6 or 7 eps total, :lol:

3 seasons and it's only been out for a year. :lol:

Wish someone would just tell duke to number his episodes and keep it moving. :lol:

So the live Tax is good?

Imagine telling the police, I wasn't trying to do anything. I was just trying to interview you for a podcast :lol:

BKTidalWave is so ugly and confident you gotta laugh

Stay away from Brooklyn women

I need to look her up

She went at Mr Cee, but after messing wth trannies I don't think anything is beyond him. She went at Foxy's brother too.

Old *** 30+ year old Lil KIm stans are just weird to me.

Her rants were funny though. I feel sorry for her son.

When she said dude was big and bougie and likes light skin small skinny Kat Stacks looking chicks who don't look good Then said let me see some pics :rofl: Wayno can get it though. :lol:

Last edited:
New episode of Trappin Annonymous up. Cheaters anonymous. :lol:

Shorty is a savage. :smh: :lol:

On everything you keep my updated with the podcast material

Repped

Been waiting for a new trapping anonymous for weeks bout to listen to it now :pimp:

Glad I'm still able to contribute to this thread

Last edited:
Man shorties voice :x Jesus Christ

Is this negro using some app to disguise these voices ?

God

Last edited:
Man shorties voice :x Jesus Christ

Is this negro using some app to disguise these voices ?

God
Something like that. He alters the pitch and whatnot to keep the people's identities hidden. At least that's what he said in a previous interview.

BK Tidal Wave is a treasure :lol:.

She even had Tax annoyed and trying to speak on topics with more substance.

This chick is always lulz. But man, she's dusty, ratchett and burnt out :x

BK Tidal Wave is a treasure :lol:.

She even had Tax annoyed and trying to speak on topics with more substance.

This chick is always lulz. But man, she's dusty, ratchett and burnt out :x

:lol:

Yeah man, she kept going off on her own tangents. It's bad enough she came late, but then she bogardded the discussion on her own tangents. She left Tax puzzled the way he leaves guest.

Back
Top Bottom