The Combat Jack Show Thread

He had a thing when he was interviewing cats, now he’s reaching for relevancy changing up every six months trying to gain heat. All the other **** he’s too old to do.
He's really not even that old, just doesn't take care of himself or even bother with any of the tricks the folks who still try to look young do.

The skit and trying to go viral thing looks corny to me when you're 30+ years old

it’s basically the new version of dudes still trying to rap or get on in their late 30s and 40s.

Ain’t no point in doing any of it and you’re not generating any capital.

Bird brain Scottie Beam shows how women get men killed or hurt.

Why isn't anyone speaking on Puff?

Maybe because he's allegedly having people killed and blowing up cars

I had to look her up because of Ish

80becf6c736995ef6321a87475c672fd

The convo they was having about Drakes deal and other rappers being mad about it is interesting. Drake is a global megastar, he does numbers nobody else does but a lot of rappers helped Drake become who he is. I know his super fans act like he the top guy that helps everybody else but it works both ways. He has gained a lot off leaching off other _'s.

When he first started buzzing it was damn near the whole rap industry co-signing him 08-09. All these new _'s that he work with when they buzz is hot he benefits off that. Looking back at it he benefitted more off that WATTBA project. Future was already doing radio hits. "Trap Drake" became a thing after that. Him and 21 now bff's so he latch on to that. Every style Drake has jumped on since 2014 has been somebody else's.

I think a lot of artists probably now feel like they've contributed to Drake's success and don't necessarily feel it's been reciprocated. Like that old Future interview where he says Drake hopped on my song, he initially was cool with the video, but then he ghosted him. Dudes look back at it and realize he's not trying to help you. It's to keep him current.

That discussion is weird, because they didn't seem to get Joe was an artist. Joe expected the same treatment as Luda and Meth, and didn't care about all the politics.

and Ish and Ice were talking like Drake is Taylor Swift. He's not lapping Cole, Kendrick and the rest of the rap field like that.

and Parks saying do I look like ****ing Soundscan :rofl:

Him and 21 now bff's so he latch on to that. Every style Drake has jumped on since 2014 has been somebody else's.

drake used 21 to spite future so I’ll be sitting back to see how 21 plays it from here on out

drake being mad at future is the only reason that 21 and drake album came about

then he named it her loss so I’d imagine shorty either clipped drake or started messing with future

21 and future must have some underlying tension previous to this to make drake pull this move

I don’t think 21 and Future were ever that close to begin with tbh…They just both rep the same side of town

That’s the beauty of the A they figured out how to keep it cordial enough to make it look like harmony on the surface but most of those dudes ain’t besties

Not even a Drake fan like that.

But FICKLE FANS, diminished appreciation for lyricist, the anything-goes-kumbaya-let’s-support-lackluster-music, casual fans who know absolutely nothing about hip hop and only listen to him, people/fans lacking integrity, other artists giving him grace, Birdman/JPrince protecting him because he lines their pocket, etc

Is exactly why we’re here.

Look how the CORPORATIONS got involved during the meek vs Drake beef. Ironically now, corporate America and major figureheads are friends of meek now.

Millennial/Xennial fans are what created Drake. The same parents who let their kids disrespect them and get away with highway robbery, are the same type who support dude

Same fans who called dudes like J.Cole boring, we’re overly critical of Wale, they let Drake get comfortable and supported all his mischief and phoniness.

Speaking of J Prince…. I can’t wait to hear what him and Baby got to say :lol:
Simple....

Don't **** up the money.

Unless they know drake could win they prolly tell him to bide his time. The disses won't impact his sales for now only his influence in Atlanta.

Birdman nor J. Prince seem like they care that much about the legacy. They just wanna make sure the money keeps rolling in.

Simple....

Don't **** up the money.

Unless they know drake could win they prolly tell him to bide his time. The disses won't impact his sales for now only his influence in Atlanta.

Birdman nor J. Prince seem like they care that much about the legacy. They just wanna make sure the money keeps rolling in.

That was my point. Baby made a big hubbub about Joe Budden’s negative criticism for Drakes album.

I want to see how they approach Kendrick, Future, etc.

We already know Ross doesn’t f with Baby, I love it for hip hop though. Let the games begin

Bird brain Scottie Beam shows how women get men killed or hurt.

Why isn't anyone speaking on Puff?

Maybe because he's allegedly having people killed and blowing up cars

Scottie Bean got some issues she need to work out. It was obvious on state of the culture. She always looked like she was about to have mental breakdown. She seems like one of these lost/confused feminist girls that's on Twitter too much and it messes up her head.

She gained hella weight, she the type to gain weight to try to prove some point "I'm fat and confident!!" type of chick while wearing baggy clothes.

It's a lot of them. :lol:

Girls that look good, got a nice body but gain weight cuz dudes still tryna holla. They keep gaining cuz they *** fat so it don't look as bad.

1711686266624.png

both versions would get smashed and cuz of that nobody gon tell her "baby girl you should get back in shape" she'll have a breakdown.

yea it isn’t an anomalous happenstance to see pretty faced chubby gyals…have known man that specialize in that specific endeavor to unlock the potential by slowly gaming them up in the ways of fitness, lifestyle, & nutrition even succeeded w/getting a few slim thick but mostly a lot of failure 😂 midas whale save the struggle and just go direct…those girls get that way because food be tasting good & they are lazy, a relationship tends to exacerbate them very tendencies

definitely there are women that have some trauma that might be on that type of time where they purposely make themselves unattractive, don’t think that of scotty because those women don’t pop out or seek the spotlight but you never really know; also don’t think there are many women that are gaining weight out of spite tho 😮‍💨 that sounds crazy, rather they know they will get that certain energy from men regardless so they gradually let their diet & fitness fall off that proverbial cliff 😂 be it from stress or other life stuff

yea it isn’t an anomalous happenstance to see pretty faced chubby gyals…have known man that specialize in that specific endeavor to unlock the potential by slowly gaming them up in the ways of fitness, lifestyle, & nutrition even succeeded w/getting a few slim thick but mostly a lot of failure 😂 midas whale save the struggle and just go direct…those girls get that way because food be tasting good & they are lazy, a relationship tends to exacerbate them very tendencies

definitely there are women that have some trauma that might be on that type of time where they purposely make themselves unattractive, don’t think that of scotty because those women don’t pop out or seek the spotlight but you never really know; also don’t think there are many women that are gaining weight out of spite tho 😮‍💨 that sounds crazy, rather they know they will get that certain energy from men regardless so they gradually let their diet & fitness fall off that proverbial cliff 😂 be it from stress or other life stuff

Scotty definitely got some issues. I don't know if you watched state of the culture but she was a mess on there over nothing half the time. You can tell she was bringing her personal life to work.

Back
Top Bottom