The Cool Pictures Thread

Here's a couple I took:

The first is not photoshopped. It was taken through a small rusted out hole in the car below.

mash-signpost01.jpg

The second was snapped against the rules in the Sistine chapel :tongue:

Came in here to do 2 things..

1.Say how awesome this thread is and to keep it up..

2.Contribute in no way, shape, or form cause I suck at taking photos..

Mission accomplished..

Came in here to do 2 things..
1.Say how awesome this thread is and to keep it up..
2.Contribute in no way, shape, or form cause I suck at taking photos..
Mission accomplished..
Its all good fam.  They dont have to be your own photos.  Just if you come across a picture that you think is cool, post it!  Glad you like the thread.

are all these pics personal.....from traveling. if not, where do you guys get them from ( i know one person said tumblr)......is it something i can just google?

I have a lot of tight pics to post but i dont want to get banned for copyright laws.  Im not sure if there copyrighted so I dont want to risk it.
ohwell.gif

Here's a few more that I've taken that I think are cool ::Kayne Shrug::

I realized when I started picking through that half of these are from Rome/The Vatican. I'm not religious at all but I implore everyone to at least spend one day of their life in The Vatican museum, Saint Peter's Basilica, and the Sistine Chapel. Put it on your bucket list, there's just so much artistic beauty to behold.

FYI these pics are uncompressed so if you click on the larger versions they make take a while to view/download

Last edited:
are all these pics personal.....from traveling. if not, where do you guys get them from ( i know one person said tumblr)......is it something i can just google?

yea you can just google it.. what i did was typed in "amazing jungle pics" or "amazing glaciers"

Back
Top Bottom