The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Well, all I can say is that it's tough being a Dallas Cowboys fan. I can't wait until my boss shows up and chuckles as he screams "how do you ice your own kicker."

Although I hate Jason Garrett with a passion, I am not going to give him 100% of the blame for that debacle of an ending. Tony Romo had no intention of calling a timeout. He absolutely 100% ran up to the line signaling spike, spike, spike. Given the fact that just two weeks prior he signaled for a timeout when he shouldn't have, leads me to believe that he gets the squirts in crunch time. Luckily, Shannahan bailed him out in the previous circumstance.

We are a team that could be playing for a division title, but instead will fall from playoff graces next week. And why should I be surprised? This team has shown nothing in the clutch department when it has counted since Garrett and Romo have come to town. Respected head football coaches can will their teams to victory. Respected professional football quarterbacks can will their teams to victory. We don't have either one, and until that changes, this franchise will bask in the warmth of mediocrity.

mad.gif
 the only reason we lost the game. yeah we had penalty's but this mistake was a disappointment  

I think this Giants game decides our season.

Newman cant leave soon enough, im so sick of dude its sad

Originally Posted by jmause3

I think this Giants game decides our season.

Newman cant leave soon enough, im so sick of dude its sad

Alan Ball and Garrett needs to leave first, since we are stuck with Romo for 3 more years(?) the team needs a lot of work. I'm glad we have a owner that isn't afraid to fire people...

Jerry gave sense a 5 year extension
sick.gif
WHY?.....we need a playmaking FS to compliment Elam in the secondary
30t6p3b.gif

It looks like this will be another holiday season filled with losses and failure. 0-2 in the month of December so far and I wouldn't be surprised if we don't win another game this season.

Get better DeMarco #feelsbatman

Another bad second half from both offense/defense. Need to fix that.

Felix runnin' hard though. good to see.

Good win tonight. Dont care what anyone says, Romo is ballin since the Detroit game. Defense has let us down a lot. They are the reason i dont trust us as a whole yet.

Im starting to think Ware is really hurt, didnt play much in the second half

The worst part is out of 6 loses 5 of them are our own %*%$ ups

Week 1: Collapse by Romo and the pass to a wide open Darrell Revis
Week 4: Romo turns a great first half, into the second half from hell... Blew big lead against Detroit
Week 6: Terrible time management and defensive collapse vs. Brady
Week 13: Ice our own kicker
Week 14: Defense collapse....

Originally Posted by Essential1

The worst part is out of 6 loses 5 of them are our own %*%$ ups

Week 1: Collapse by Romo and the pass to a wide open Darrell Revis
Week 4: Romo turns a great first half, into the second half from hell... Blew big lead against Detroit
Week 6: Terrible time management and defensive collapse vs. Brady
Week 13: Ice our own kicker
Week 14: Defense collapse....
EXACTLY
indifferent.gif

someone needs to do "one of these ^" for the game where Romo fumbled the snap . my memory has failed me, but i still have faith in Romo cause HE was not responsible for losing that game which he botched the snap. there were at least 2 mistakes prior to that. mainly terry glenn fumble...someone go back to the game for me please.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

If the Eagles win the division, which is very very likely, I don't know if I can handle it.
Very very possible, not exactly likely, they need Giants to lose than win, along with them winning out.

Living in NYC, I would much rather see Philly win then the Giants. The town would become unbearable if they did. After the last Giants game, i was damn near afraid to leave my house

^im in NYC right now .

Eagles will not beat us in Big D

it will be a show down vs the gmen... Go boys.

It feels like Jerry hasn't a clue what he is doing anymore ... Why do we consistently sign garbage players to long term deals while year after year they let us down?

Terrence Newman played his last game with a star on his helmet and we can only hope the same can be said for Alan Ball and Keith Brooking ... if Alan Ball is on the team next year I'll consider a sex change ...

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Defense, especially the secondary def needs a makeover.

Agreed.

Then our O-Line, they were giving Romo no time tonight.
30t6p3b.gif

As far as the line goes, tyron SHOULD be moved to the left side next year......we need to draft a run stopping interior lineman, and shift Ratliff to an end spot

As far as the draft goes we need to take either the highest remaining CB or highest remaining OLB, couldn't care less if Spencer came back or not

Back
Top Bottom