The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Robinson and Fiammetta have really enhanced this team.

..there impact is very noticeable..romo looks comfortable throwing to laurent..ive never saw romo in.this type if zone like hes in today

Lol that title change was definitely uncalled for, act like a true fan and have pride in your team! There is still hope...

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Robinson and Fiammetta have really enhanced this team.
this. I cant wait to get Felix back and have that dual rushing attack, because i love what DeMarco is doing.

Robinson is becoming a very reliable option for us, you can see his confidence growing every game

We lookin good against weaker opponents. still gotta win this one...but like said, theres still hope.

not sure itll work on this hotel connection but Good S!!!\
edit: before they switched games, Romo was puttin Murry in some bad spots
sick.gif

I really like tanner and murray's physicality. when they get stood up they really make an effort to twist, spin, lean
forward. felix had a 5.5 ypc avg at one point. If him and Murray could split carries but still get the same output
that would be awesome.

I've been a fan too long to be excited about a win like this. If Felix gets more than 3-5 touches on offense the rest of the year, Jason Garrett should be let go.

We have to win these next three games against the ********, Dolphins and Cardinals or our season is basically over.

Best thing to happen to this team was Felix getting hurt because Murray is clearly a better back... Hopefully when Felix comes back it is as a backup..

^ exactly move him to what he use to do when we won the division in 09 ..... He can be a dynamic return man.

Keep feeding murray the rock , the O line is playing good right now . No reason we should not be unbeaten untill the show down vs the G men in Dec.

I think we have a shot to win out , but we got to play as a team and keep doing what we are doing.....

Originally Posted by Essential1

Best thing to happen to this team was Felix getting hurt because Murray is clearly a better back... Hopefully when Felix comes back it is as a backup..

Reminds me of when Roy 'Hands of Stone' Williams copped the broken ribs and Miles Austin was allowed to breakout...

Though I still believe in my theory that Miles will never haev another year like his 2009 year. He's always been known for having bad hands and now that he's dropping balls people are poed not realizing he did this EVERY SEASON with the exception of 2009. Thats what kept him from moving up the depth chart and why Sam Hurd was ahead of him for the longest.

^ some of my fellow NT'ers logic is horrible.

i really dont know why you say dumb things like that.

Austin is a top 10 WR in the game , and is damn near unrecoverable when it comes to slant routes, dude been hurt all year . He is the perfect guy for this Offense with the
other weapons around him.....

tell me where son has dropped alot of passes ? your reaching man . some people really dont know nothing about football.

Miles is notorious for dropping clutch passes.

The game where Romo broke his collarbone, Miles was wide open in the endzone and dropped a pass to force a field goal.

Originally Posted by polorico

^ some of my fellow NT'ers logic is horrible.

i really dont know why you say dumb things like that.

Austin is a top 10 WR in the game , and is damn near unrecoverable when it comes to slant routes, dude been hurt all year . He is the perfect guy for this Offense with the
other weapons around him.....

tell me where son has dropped alot of passes ? your reaching man . some people really dont know nothing about football.

Every WR drops passes.......since miles has been "THE" guy for us, he's helped us a lot more than he's hurt us.........sometimes i get the notion that some cowboy fans expect EVERY player at EVERY position on this team to be perfect
30t6p3b.gif

yea..if your a cowboys fan and you dont respect Miles then i question your football knowledge...like the dude said above me, slants, comebacks its impossible to cover miles, and the fact that he is a legit deep threat and gets yac after those short catches make him a dominat player at his position..period..

fiametta is going to be out this week guys, looks like were going to bring Chapas up from the practice squad. I see John Phillips getting alot of burn in our 22(two te two rb) sets as the fullback and expect Garrett to use him as the hback in almost all of our offensive plays.. 3 wide reciever sets wont really happen alot, if they do i hope Jessey Holley gets the nod over 85...

Bradie James only got 1 snap on defense last week with Barry Church and Bruce Carter seeing alot of time because of buffalos wide open offense but this week expect Brady to get almost all the 1st and 2nd down snaps, because its no question what Shannahan is going to do(stretch and PA off the zone stretch) ...We caught a break because Santana is still out with his hand so there only deep threat(and notorious cowboy killer) is out..

I want to see Felix return kicks as well, but my gut tells me there going to keep that african cat number 11 back there, the reason i say this is because they called him up from the preactice squad to return kicks exclusively(he does nothing else) and since they didnt return him to the practice squad i think thats his job until Miles returns..

I hope Demarco keeps up the good start, but with fiametta out plus washingtons stingy defense idk how i feel about it..Im going to be mr optimistic and say he still gets 100 rushing tho..

I hope Garrett lets romo air her out again this week, no way the skins can cover us with Tony in this type zone..

I agree with y'all, Miles is a top tier WR (when healthy). But he isn't even the best WR on the squad (Bryant) IHMO. No WR is perfect even Megaton drops SOME passes. We should be good against the Skins, but I dont underestimate any team...

Miles is our best wideout IMO. i think Dez has the most natural talent, but i still give Miles the slight nod over him.

We need to come out focused this week and dont take the Skins lightly, we cant afford any letdowns.

Back
Top Bottom