the "damm i wish i got her number" thread.

u ever gone to a party, movies with friends and found a girl but u didnt get her number?

wut do u think is the right way to solve the issue?
i once met a girl while i was at the movies with my homie and his girl. her friend was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but she left like midmovie so i didnt get her number. next day i asked her friend for girls number and she wouldnt give it to me
eyes.gif
hahaha. this happened to me again like 2 months later but this time i ended uphookin up with the new girl
happy.gif
so does any1 else have any interesting stories. lets hear what nt's got to say.

Saw a girl at the Airport sitting directly in front of me about 20 ft. away. Looked like Shania Twain, the younger version. We kept catchin'eachother's looks. Then she got up to go to the bathroom and walked RIGHT past me and gave me the cutest frickin' look ever. You know, battered hereyes almost trying to say "I'm not as innocent as I look type thing." I just sat there. My excuse? Eh, it's not like we would've saweachother ever again. Stupid...What would it have hurt? Never again.
smh.gif

i honestly don't think there is a worse pain than seeing a beautiful girl somewhere in public and trying to think of the right words to say and when youfinally gather up enough courage to say something she's gone ....

Originally Posted by Coogi Sweaters

i honestly don't think there is a worse pain than seeing a beautiful girl somewhere in public and trying to think of the right words to say and when you finally gather up enough courage to say something she's gone ....

Yeah...I excel at that %#%@.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Coogi Sweaters

i honestly don't think there is a worse pain than seeing a beautiful girl somewhere in public and trying to think of the right words to say and when you finally gather up enough courage to say something she's gone ....

Yeah...I excel at that %#%@.
tired.gif
its happened to me too many times. Damn being too shy tojust say something.

Saw a girl at the Airport sitting directly in front of me about 20 ft. away. Looked like Shania Twain, the younger version. We kept catchin' eachother's looks. Then she got up to go to the bathroom and walked RIGHT past me and gave me the cutest frickin' look ever. You know, battered her eyes almost trying to say "I'm not as innocent as I look type thing." I just sat there. My excuse? Eh, it's not like we would've saw eachother ever again. Stupid...What would it have hurt? Never again.
smh.gif
You should have went for it... who knows? And Shania Twain's hot. A younger version of Shania Twain would be
pimp.gif
x 100.

The follow words could spark something beyond your wildest imagination

"Hi"

She will respond with
"Hi"
Have an open ended question lined up if she doesn't respond with more than "Hi" (she probably won't, as you caught we off guard)

In the airport case the open ended question, and conversation starter would be:
"where are you flying to??"

Branch a conversation, continue to ask questions and when it's time to wrap up the interaction invite her for dinner and/or drinks and follow up with
"If you want to give me your number, I can call you this week and we can set a date/time
wink.gif
"

The key is, if you don't say Hi then there will be zero interaction and if you say Hi, something very serious could happen. You don't know unless yousay it and if she's a bitter $@$%* and blows you off at least it was only a Hello as opposed to some pickup line. its win-win
even if she just says hi back to you and smiles it could really make your day

yeah sometimes in class and in random public places, there's these girls that give me different looks than the usual, like they might be interested andwhatnot. at least the ones during classes aren't lost causes.....yet
frown.gif

happened to me at H&R block last week, she gave me eye contact and everything, but i was on the phone with tmobile
smh.gif

ol girl was thick too built like a clydesdale

Saw a girl at the Airport sitting directly in front of me about 20 ft. away. Looked like Shania Twain, the younger version. We kept catchin' eachother's looks. Then she got up to go to the bathroom and walked RIGHT past me and gave me the cutest frickin' look ever. You know, battered her eyes almost trying to say "I'm not as innocent as I look type thing." I just sat there. My excuse? Eh, it's not like we would've saw eachother ever again. Stupid...What would it have hurt? Never again.
smh.gif

Ahhh man, the airports are the worst too, something like this always happens. The worst ever though was when i was vacationing with some friends down in PR andwe all decided we were going to jump a flight over to St. Croix for a few days. Well i get to the airport the next morning late, and i miss the flight witheveryone else over to St. Croix so i have a few hours to burn at the San Juan Airport. Well i notice this beautiful girl with what appears to be a family andpossibly a boyfriend. Well incredibly long story short, the boyfriend ended up really just being her brother and i feel like me and that chick damn near fellin love on some crazy love at first sight sh**. Well all of a sudden she had to bounce, her whole family was outside waiting to board the plane already as shewas going to St Kitts and somehow i didnt get her number
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It was terrible too, the way the san juan airport is you have to walk outside to board the plane, so i was just standing there waving bye through the windowand she was doing the same both of us looking sad as hell.

Anyways by the time i finally get over to St Croix and meet back up with everyone and tell them about my love at first sight moment all they can do is clown onme for not getting her math.... ehh, i ended up justifying it on the same ol chalk it up, it was on vacation thing but i swear for the longest time i alwayswondered what if
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

smh.gif

Ahhh man, the airports are the worst too, something like this always happens. The worst ever though was when i was vacationing with some friends down in PR and we all decided we were going to jump a flight over to St. Croix for a few days. Well i get to the airport the next morning late, and i miss the flight with everyone else over to St. Croix so i have a few hours to burn at the San Juan Airport. Well i notice this beautiful girl with what appears to be a family and possibly a boyfriend. Well incredibly long story short, the boyfriend ended up really just being her brother and i feel like me and that chick damn near fell in love on some crazy love at first sight sh**. Well all of a sudden she had to bounce, her whole family was outside waiting to board the plane already as she was going to St Kitts and somehow i didnt get her number
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It was terrible too, the way the san juan airport is you have to walk outside to board the plane, so i was just standing there waving bye through the window and she was doing the same both of us looking sad as hell.

Anyways by the time i finally get over to St Croix and meet back up with everyone and tell them about my love at first sight moment all they can do is clown on me for not getting her math.... ehh, i ended up justifying it on the same ol chalk it up, it was on vacation thing but i swear for the longest time i always wondered what if
laugh.gif
gaahhh that had to have hurt inside
frown.gif

I contemplated at one point or another but I figure there's no point. If I was interested enough I wouldve given her my math and would see if she'd useit.

Yo B word up

I straight up had the ill joint over on the LES b but ima straight up BK soldier b 365 [366-leap years type steez] shorty was all that and a gun charge b madvisuals and the whole joint b but im not even realizing the situation b due to my psychalogics all mixed up b shorty was that crucial b!

damn b

Originally Posted by Ir Al Cine

Yo B word up

I straight up had the ill joint over on the LES b but ima straight up BK soldier b 365 [366-leap years type steez] shorty was all that and a gun charge b mad visuals and the whole joint b but im not even realizing the situation b due to my psychalogics all mixed up b shorty was that crucial b!

damn b

Originally Posted by bossjulio

Originally Posted by DomNator27

how old are you fam?... nevermind....just hit the sack and call it a night

y dont u jus contribute to the thread?
Actually I think that is contributing to the thread cause what type of lame (partially kidding)
laugh.gif
going around asking the girls friend for the number when you could have done ityourself? I guess dude trying to say your young.
tired.gif
its happened to me too many times. Damn being too shy to just say something.
Can't worry about rejection. You get the same result if you don't try or get rejected so why not at least get rejected at leastyou'll know.

Originally Posted by Ir Al Cine

Yo B word up

I straight up had the ill joint over on the LES b but ima straight up BK soldier b 365 [366-leap years type steez] shorty was all that and a gun charge b mad visuals and the whole joint b but im not even realizing the situation b due to my psychalogics all mixed up b shorty was that crucial b!

damn b
learn how to speak and type properly before u approach a girl u illiterate clown

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Ir Al Cine wrote:

Yo B word up

I straight up had the ill joint over on the LES b but ima straight up BK soldier b 365 [366-leap years type steez] shorty was all that and a gun charge b mad
visuals and the whole joint b but im not even realizing the situation b due to my psychalogics all mixed up b shorty was that crucial b!

damn b

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's a shame because except for that 365 day leap year nonsense I actually understand what dude is saying

it's a shame because except for that 365 day leap year nonsense I actually understand what dude is saying
I guess its even more of a shame that I understood everything even the 365 stuff.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom