the "damm i wish i got her number" thread.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yup, I've been in too many of these situtions, no more L's for 09, that's my resolution
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ir Al Cine

Yo B word up

I straight up had the ill joint over on the LES b but ima straight up BK soldier b 365 [366-leap years type steez] shorty was all that and a gun charge b mad visuals and the whole joint b but im not even realizing the situation b due to my psychalogics all mixed up b shorty was that crucial b!

damn b
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn B, was she Cuban, B?

340x.jpg

She got to be Cuban to make you post that many b's b.

Get your stalk on.

But yeah, it's always 5 minutes after you miss your chance, you think of the perfect thing to say.

Originally Posted by Coogi Sweaters

i honestly don't think there is a worse pain than seeing a beautiful girl somewhere in public and trying to think of the right words to say and when you finally gather up enough courage to say something she's gone ....

Easy: "More fish in the sea" mentality. Just keep it moving. At parties though, best believe I'm extra selective, especially since I might havethem beer goggles on. Example of an L: a party me and the homies went to, one of my homies got a number but later we looked her up on facebook and this girlwas
sick.gif

Tell me about it. I met this one girl that went to a different high school, and we had a great conversation. She was mad cute, and half Filipina, half PuertoRican
eek.gif
Type of girl you could contemplate wifeing. I had to go, so I gave her a hug, and left. How the !$#% did I forget to ask for her number?
smh.gif

Happened to me the other week. Was dancing with this girl all night and then we parted ways at the end. I figured I would see her outside and get her numberthen but didn't see her for the rest of the night.

The follow words could spark something beyond your wildest imagination

"Hi"

She will respond with
"Hi"
Have an open ended question lined up if she doesn't respond with more than "Hi" (she probably won't, as you caught we off guard)

In the airport case the open ended question, and conversation starter would be:
"where are you flying to??"

Branch a conversation, continue to ask questions and when it's time to wrap up the interaction invite her for dinner and/or drinks and follow up with
"If you want to give me your number, I can call you this week and we can set a date/time
wink.gif
"

The key is, if you don't say Hi then there will be zero interaction and if you say Hi, something very serious could happen. You don't know unless you say it and if she's a bitter $@$%* and blows you off at least it was only a Hello as opposed to some pickup line. its win-win
even if she just says hi back to you and smiles it could really make your day

this has happened to me on several occasions and of course I think of the right thing to say when they are clear out of sight.
Then I try to find them but I never do.

happened to me last month in lids.. semi perfect situation to get the math smh at myself. basically i was in the store and shorty was helping me on which hatsthey haved in stock and embroidery cause i want one embroided. but after a while i noticed she was giving me the eye and everything she seemed intrested but ijust didnt pull the trigger and asked. being shy ftl..

I'll never forget one part of my Disneyworld trip when I was 19. I spotted this asian girl in line at a ride sucking on a lollipop and looking at me. Shewas way ahead of me in line so I just called it a loss, but then at the next ride, who did I see about 30 heads behind me in line? She was with family thistime so once again I thought my chance was shot. Next ride, I see her AGAIN in line, of course I thought it was some type of sign so I went backwards in lineand of course I had nothing to talk to her about so I just asked her where was she from and told her she looks really familiar. She seemed really nice butafter that we had to get on the ride. I figured I would never see her again, but a couple hours later I'm walking through the park and see her standing ona bridge looking at the water. I walk over to her not even knowing what I'm gonna say, she turns around right as I reach her and we bump right into eachother. I apologized and right off the top of my head I just introduced myself, asked her name and then just told her I thought she was beautiful. Shewasn't staying at a Disney resort and she said she lived in Texas so I just cut it there. But damn, she was gorgeous and sexy as hell.

awww man. i feel you guys

happens to me all the damn time
liek I'm thinking of lines to say, but when the girl passes me I'm so speechless i forgot all my prep work and drop the ball.

lately tho i just been saying random issh to get at girls, and i guess its so random, they remember me when they see me again =D
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I'll never forget one part of my Disneyworld trip when I was 19. I spotted this asian girl in line at a ride sucking on a lollipop and looking at me. She was way ahead of me in line so I just called it a loss, but then at the next ride, who did I see about 30 heads behind me in line? She was with family this time so once again I thought my chance was shot. Next ride, I see her AGAIN in line, of course I thought it was some type of sign so I went backwards in line and of course I had nothing to talk to her about so I just asked her where was she from and told her she looks really familiar. She seemed really nice but after that we had to get on the ride. I figured I would never see her again, but a couple hours later I'm walking through the park and see her standing on a bridge looking at the water. I walk over to her not even knowing what I'm gonna say, she turns around right as I reach her and we bump right into each other. I apologized and right off the top of my head I just introduced myself, asked her name and then just told her I thought she was beautiful. She wasn't staying at a Disney resort and she said she lived in Texas so I just cut it there. But damn, she was gorgeous and sexy as hell.

at least u dont hv to go thinking for the next 4/5 days what would hv happened if u talk to her .

I've had my moments where I'm on my game, and even girls I do get at are much better than girls I don't, but it's the wondering that irks theever lovin' crap out of me.

Back
Top Bottom