The day u lost ur Virginity ... Describe .......

Originally Posted by StillIn729

jesus...my man just added a chapter to Gone with the Wind

roots
laugh.gif

I remember I couldnt get my D all the way up w/a condom on. Shorty then offered the dome shots and promised she would abort dat so I was team raw from the jump.  Smashed on the carpet, went in for bout 7 mins
pimp.gif
 then splashed on da stomach. I smashed so hard on the carpet that both my knees had scabs from the thrusting the day after.
I just remember walking out that house with my D feeling greasy from all that saliva and yamb juice thinking...So this is what it feels like to be a man
pimp.gif
. And from that day on, I knew smashketball was the game for me. The next month or so I watched that girls stomach every day at school
laugh.gif
 A young n was scared haha

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by Peep Game

This was funny for obvious reasons based on loads of girl problem threads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol you've lost me brotha what you talkin about.
Lol, just the way you phrased it, that's normally the logic females use when talking about guys they've had sex with. "It didn't last long, so it didn't count." "I didn't love him so it didn't count." "He only put the tip in, so it didn't count."
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So true mane. Brotha I know exactly what you talkin about now. I'm just sayin though when you think of losin your v card you think of bustin' amirite? I mean what do you call a chick who's hymen wasn't broken but was penetrated?

Went raw for like an hour never busted, she busted twice. Only could stay hard for some head. Little while after she tell me she think she pregnant, had headaches, motion sickness etc etc. Cldnt eat or sleep for days. Worst feeling ever

Oh yea. She was tryna get me to bust & rubbed some lotion on my meat & was stroking it & suckd my D with the lotion all over it
devil.gif

i did not bust.
wore a condom.
was 18.
senior year hs.
less than an hour of action.
was like
indifferent.gif

on my head was: should be way more
pimp.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif
 the second time around, and did not disappoint onwards...

Originally Posted by raichu098

13 years old
Circa 2005
It was the neighborhood bopper too. Right on the living room couch after school. Ran up in tha yambs bald headed too
30t6p3b.gif
Not a single damn was given back then...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Pretty much. I was definitely buggin on that one. 

she was an experienced garden tool.
no work needed.
i got to double digit minutes, so i was happy
raw. now that i look back, i was ******ed. thank g i aint a father

It was the night of prom and we were in a nice Down Town Los Angeles Hotel. We danced, we drank a bit and went up to our room.

I and my pretty little Mexican opposite was also a virgin. I was as hard as iron and I was ready to break her hymen. The problem was that her box was outrageously tight. I destroyed her maidenhead but my foreskin was very tight that her box caught and slightly riped my own male version of a hymen.

Since my head had never even been outside of my foreskin until that time, my head was ultra sensitive. It only took me 30 seconds to loose my load.

Blood, adrenaline and incursions, it was more so a battle than love making. Luckily I had brought neosporin and after a liberal dose of it for both of us and an hour's rest, I attacked her loins once more. This time I lasted several minutes. Around sunrise and my fifth insemination, I actually lasted a half hour and my foreskin allowed a third of my head to escape.

Real love making take years just to perfect. Just find a girl who is on the pill and free of STD's and use her to loosen the prepuce and to learn how to last longer than a few minutes.

A month after graduation I went over to this girls house that I had been on and off with throughout senior year and we were chilling in her drive way in my moms suburban, making out lead to me being on top then she unzipped my pants and I knew it was go time, went in raw and gladly made it to double digit minutes, busted inside her and then for the next few weeks I was hounding her asking if she got her period yet, after that kept smashing the rest of the summer

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

It was the night of prom and we were in a nice Down Town Los Angeles Hotel. We danced, we drank a bit and went up to our room.

I and my pretty little Mexican opposite was also a virgin. I was as hard as iron and I was ready to break her hymen. The problem was that her box was outrageously tight. I destroyed her maidenhead but my foreskin was very tight that her box caught and slightly riped my own male version of a hymen.

Since my head had never even been outside of my foreskin until that time, my head was ultra sensitive. It only took me 30 seconds to loose my load.

Blood, adrenaline and incursions, it was more so a battle than love making. Luckily I had brought neosporin and after a liberal dose of it for both of us and an hour's rest, I attacked her loins once more. This time I lasted several minutes. Around sunrise and my fifth insemination, I actually lasted a half hour and my foreskin allowed a third of my head to escape.

Real love making take years just to perfect. Just find a girl who is on the pill and free of STD's and use her to loosen the prepuce and to learn how to last longer than a few minutes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1996, I was 14. I had little supervision as a teen I was allowed to bring the person I was dating on vacation and sleep in the same room. It happened on a black leather couch
sick.gif
. It was quick and messy. We were both virgins. We continued dating and a few months later my mom and her boyfriend took us to dinner, as soon as we sat down she said, "I know you're having sex don't do it in my house." My little brother had found a condom wrapper in my room and showed her. What did she expect she let us sleep in the same bed as young horny teenagers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

I didnt realize how low it was. That's all im willing to share.

lol yeah, same here
Haven't thought about that in forever...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The first time i was like what kinda geometry do i need to perfect in order to get it in there.  I need a protractor and compass

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

15 years old. planned in advanced. rode my bike to walmart to get the rubbers.

practiced all week jerking off with the condom on. smh.

when the day arrived, literally busted trying to slide it in. the smells omg. rubber and funk and blood.
did not matter, used 4 rubbers, busted all 4 times, all while my little brother was banging on my bedroom door asking what we were doing.

i wanna say this was all in under 15 minutes. i miss that kinda stamina

Originally Posted by firered18

I remember I couldnt get my D all the way up w/a condom on. Shorty then offered the dome shots and promised she would abort dat so I was team raw from the jump.  Smashed on the carpet, went in for bout 7 mins
pimp.gif
 then splashed on da stomach. I smashed so hard on the carpet that both my knees had scabs from the thrusting the day after.
I just remember walking out that house with my D feeling greasy from all that saliva and yamb juice thinking...So this is what it feels like to be a man
pimp.gif
. And from that day on, I knew smashketball was the game for me. The next month or so I watched that girls stomach every day at school
laugh.gif
 A young n was scared haha
My dude, I remember in 6th grade you told errbody you lost it in 4th grade at a daycare 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lost mine when I was 16... Hanging out at my best friend's girlfriend's house, having a little get together. It was me, my friend, his girlfriend, and her butt ugly friend. Got drunk and proceeded to smang with all of my might, not one damb given. I was probably around 150 lbs at the time, this girl was easily my weight or more, and about 15 mins in she starts telling me it hurts too much 
indifferent.gif
 Everybody knew shorty was a go, word to Flynt Floss, but for some reason she musta been super tight that night... reluctantly took it out and made her dome me up relentlessly for another 15 minutes before I got tired of it and walked downstairs pissed at my life for not getting a chance to come 
mad.gif
 Best part is that my boy lost his later that night, in the same bed that me and ol girl used... and since we had no condoms, dude tried to use saran wrap 
sick.gif

Funny thing is that even after that time, when I smanged the next chick but not drunk, I had trouble coming the first time with any new girl. It was only recently that I had trouble with time, I guess cuz I got serious with a girl and started to cave under the pressure 
tired.gif
 Thank god I sorted that issue out.... that feel was TURRIBLE 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Summer of 1999, Beginning Junior Year of HS..
After being a chubby kid, nerd, video game addict..  Something clicked in me...  The immediate, incessant need to clap upon cheeks.

I had a GF during the 10th grade, but was really green and ignored her a great deal so we broke up right before summer.  I took a little inventory of myself and said "Self, Crash Bandicoot isn't going to get you ladies and cheeks..  I let what could have been a cool situation escape because of Final Fantasy.."

So a brother got a job and lost much of my weight, thus gaining the attention of a younger girl right down the street from the crib..  I catch her outside one day and laid down my smoothest 'ism..  Next thing I know, I got the number..  Couple weeks later and school is back in..  We made plans to smash right after school..  Of course I had lied and said I wasn't a virgin and such..  But she was...  I think I must have bought the thickest condoms money could buy because I only felt a slight warmth..  Mixed with awkward pumping and a strong latex smell...  Wasn't the best.

Next day, better condoms, better results..
pimp.gif
She ended up being plum crazy...  Stalking me, knowing my every move..  Befriending every girlfriend I had after her until she moved away..  Smashing pretty much everyday after school was cool, but the consequences stuck with me for a while.  Lessons learned..  Crazy girls have the best sex though...
tired.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif
devil.gif

eyes.gif

Happened in 2004 (Sophmore year in HS) before a basketball home game.

Cut the last 2 periods to dip to my house with this girl. Thought I did good for my first time going 20 minutes strong
laugh.gif

Smashed, scored my 10pts, and got the win that night
pimp.gif

It was my best friend senior year of high school 08. I cant remember the details but i know i was gone in seconds.
But the best story i heard was from my best friend. This dude spent the summer of 06 hyping up how he was about to 

beat the guts of this spanish chick he was talking to. Chick was sending him pics of the mass and everything and of course he

would send them my way. What else would 16 year olds do? So this dude is sending me live updates on aim like yo she is on her way... 

dude she just walked in and blah blah blah. So my boy beats the guts with a rubber and gloats about how he lost it before me, describing everything.

8 months later the girl has a kid. This dude had the nerve to say that the kid wasn't his that he used a rubber and didnt bust in her. 
indifferent.gif
. I saw the kid 

recently and lil dude looks just like my boy.
roll.gif

Russian Foreign exchange student staying with my fam - i was 16 she was 19...dope. straight mail-order bride style

thank my dad all the time for the hook
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hit that almost every day after school for a semester...Dascha Pinchonkina or something

Back
Top Bottom