** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

so everyone going half sz bigger than their n9 sz right? Slam Jam and Solebox v7000 were super snug on me in sz 9. I'm hoping these will be the same cuz i'm gunnin for a 9.5 this time

That's my plan

These are gonna go quick right?

Have Hanon's on lock with a dope connect. AND I got a hold of my entire Diadora collection all together for the first time in two years...Pics tomorrow.

Picked up the hanons today and they are really really good. Materials are extremely plush - the kangaroo leather and suede is really good.

They are a lot more comfortable than any other V7000 I have. Size wise they have slightly more room but I'd still go half up from your N9000 size.

Anyway, I got a pair for myself and 2 others for hook ups!

checking on facebook group looks like hanon had tons of pairs every one has 3+ pairs
hanon have the bulk of the stock and if everyone is able to get a pair they let everyone buy more pairs. People were buying bag loads of the saturday specials and transit IIs too

Checked out and I recieved a PayPal transaction. However I haven't received an email from hanon confirming my order. Can somebody let me know if that's protocol? Or am I screwed?

They sold out of 10.5 an 11 o well an btw r these hanons gonna hv a ww release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom