** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

FINALLY got through, although I don't count wins until I see shipping info... Good luck to everyone!

which one of you guys took the 9 out of my cart? finally went through checkout, tried running my card and it said my cart was empty LOL

I saw the shirts nothing special one was black the other was white and looked like a shirt from your local pizza spot.

I saw the shirts nothing special one was black the other was white and looked like a shirt from your local pizza spot.

I wanted the white one. I liked them basically cuz of what they represented. Being a Philly guy & loving cheesesteaks i def appreciated the shirts and the set up they had their for the release.

Nah they'll be alright. Definitely not as good as every picture before the release, but I think they'll be cool. At least that's what I'm telling myself as I wait for mine. :lol:

I got a notice from myUPS that I had a package coming from KicksUSA, but the tracking number matches my UBIQ tracking number for my Whiz Wits.  Are UBIQ and KicksUSA the same company?

I got a notice from myUPS that I had a package coming from KicksUSA, but the tracking number matches my UBIQ tracking number for my Whiz Wits.  Are UBIQ and KicksUSA the same company?
I am not sure but it works for me. My pair gets delivered tomorrow. I dont know when they teamed up but that is fine with me because I believe they use to have some of the slowest shipping for Free shipping almost as bad as bait. 

Yes Ubiq/Atmos/Kicks USA are the same company.

Back
Top Bottom