The Emasculation Of The Black Man vol: just a little think piece

Warning: This is a very thought provoking issue. A serious issue, and not even only about race. At the end of the day, we are all one people, the human race.

This is something that's been on my mind for a minute. Always wondered how it started. So I finally found a way to put it into words and emit my thoughts on this horrendous situation that has grown to become what is now the plight of the Black community.

As a Black man in America, 65% of the time, the odds are against us B. The system does not work in our favor, and we have to work twice as hard to get what we want compared to our Caucasian counterparts. This is a proven fact.

Now that I think of it. The emasculation of the Black man stems ALLLL THE WAY back to to slavery days. African men were brutalized, beaten, and stripped of their manhood. Put up on auction blocks butt naked, dignity stripped, and sold like pieces of meat. This can be how it started, B.

It seems to be a trend in the Black community, that Black men don't want to be men anymore. What the **** is going on with ******, yo? Is you serious? Then I sat down and thought about it. This may actually be the downfall of the Black community. It starts with the family..

Black family. Man, woman and child. Something happens in the household and the man walks out. Or maybe the man smashed shorty and ain't want no parts afterwards. Regardless how it went, you got a bitter ***** with no man and a seed or two. Now the woman is saying "I don't need a man", the daughter is saying "I don't want a man" and what's the son saying? Yup that's right, "I DONT WANT TO BE A MAN".

Now while is the woman saying "she doesn't need a man", why is it that she continues to dress her son JUST LIKE THE MAN WHO LEFT HER?? Too many times in the Black community have I seen toddlers in Gucci shoes, Hermes belts and MCM bags. My *****, where is his gerber baby fund?? You's a dumb broad you know that? Puttin 5 stacks on that baby when you can put it to build in an account.

Now the child grows up. And the mother continues to say that men ain't ****. The son is around the mother and is being raised by the mother, sometimes even an aunt and a grandmother who believes the same ideals as the bitter ***** mom. Now the son grows up to be wild flamboyant. That's the family cycle of that.

Now let's talk about the media. The media is making it ACCEPTABLE for Black men to dress like queens, god. We are KINGS not QUEENS. Hell, there's even a show called Fashion Queens...with who? That's right, 2 brothas who done lost their minds, god.
fashion-queens-3.jpg

Let's give an example from the HIP HOP COMMUNITY

exhibit A: Young Thug. This man is making it "cool" to dress like a woman, yet still maintain that "gangsta" mindset. I'll be damned if our seeds start to dress like this B
young-thug-dress-2.jpg

**** is so outlandish, god. I can't believe my eyes :smh:

We got OUR BLACK WOMEN, the same women who saying that "black men ain't ****", who be the MAIN ONES SUPPORTING this foolishness. I swear, my G, these women are enforcing this ****. Keekeeing it up with these dudes talking all "yassss ***** yassss" making this **** "acceptable". And then they gonna go home and talk about how there ain't no good Black men in America.

Not eem finna participate...

But I'm sure this thread will be 10+ pages of the usual suspects.

Have fun.

Inb4 its not a big deal
Inb4 its all in black men heads
Inb4 get over it

Last edited:
Ever wonder why Jamaicans and other island folks frown and are so negative on gays?
Goes back to the way they would break down and emasculate slaves on these islands.
Buck breaking, where they would take the manliest strongest male gather around the others and anally rape him in front of the others. This would cause great mental strain and damage the psyche of all the slaves and is where the emasculation began.

While I completely agree with the general point you're trying to make, you didn't present it in the best way, especially not for NT.

This will not end well.
10 pages+
In before NT's resident GLAAD members write dissertation long posts calling you ignorant.

Ever wonder why Jamaicans and other island folks frown and are so negative on gays?
Goes back to the way they would break down and emasculate slaves on these islands.
Buck breaking, where they would take the manliest strongest male gather around the others and anally rape him in front of the others. This would cause great mental strain and damage the psyche of all the slaves and is where the emasculation began.

41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif

That made my eyes water, B

What do we do about it?

I agree with what you're say. But what I have noticed with many of us that argue the black plight is that we present no remedies or solutions to the problems we face. I think this is why our community lacks the guidance it once had back in the days of brother Malcolm and other black revolutionaries. We have a world of complaints, but very few of us have legitimate solutions. Without a sound course of action, we'll continue to be viewed as "black people complaining".

i think emasculation has less to do with black men's sexual nature... and more about power, responsibility, and our role as a citizen in society.

All the people who focus on homosexuality in these discussions need to focus on what being a "man" really represents outside of sex.

Last edited:
The media been pushing this agenda. All they want is a bunch of people growing up confused and complacent so they'll never discover their true potential, nor open their eyes to the ******** being fed to them daily. Stop feeding the machine people. Stop arguing pointless arguments. Stop being violent with each other. It's time to turn inward and focus on growing to be our best selves so we can stop this "dependence" that has stymied humans globally.

I think it all boils down to proper home training, not / having a father in the home and what is seen throughout the media. 

Back
Top Bottom