The end of Instagram............?

Word. Interaction is the best part of IG. 

Getting notifications for likes is pretty useless anyway, especially when you can just go in and see who liked your stuff manually.
It's actually a handy function ...especially if you're anticipating interaction from certain users.

My social media days are slowing down. Can't really hang with snap chat, I don't post frequent enough so I'll just lurk. IG seems to be slowing down since ppl don't wanna OD on pics so they snap.

I keep seeing ppl say please turn on your notifications, is that something new?

Word. Interaction is the best part of IG. 

Getting notifications for likes is pretty useless anyway, especially when you can just go in and see who liked your stuff manually.

It's actually a handy function ...especially if you're anticipating interaction from certain users.

That was my point in my first paragraph :lol: A like is just a like, I wouldn't even really call it interaction. I was saying there should be a separate notification tab for "real interactions" like follows and/or comments, mentions/tags...stuff like that.

Since the notification timeline is so limited, there's the things I mentioned above you'll never notice because they've fallen off that list.

Last edited:
Doubt it. Just added the 60 sec vids now. That's marketing at its finest, they keep inching out features.

I keep seeing ppl say please turn on your notifications, is that something new?

Its da overreaction from Instagram moving

From chronological order to an algorithm feed...sux if they dont give us an option

Like twitter.

Last edited:
Pulled a fine *** stripper off IG recently. I just kept bringing the lolz in her comments...I'm not balling btw

Pulled a fine *** stripper off IG recently. I just kept bringing the lolz in her comments...I'm not balling btw

Definition of "pulled"? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Not saying u lying but most of these broads act brand new on ig like they too good to respond or interact in real life, smh just like my pics n keep it moving unless u paying [emoji]128527[/emoji]

The classic social media sites are starting to struggle. I hear IG has a ton of ads integrated into the feed now, and Twitter has started advertising on mobile apps trying to get more users.

Last edited:
The classic social media sites are starting to struggle. I hear IG has a ton of ads integrated into the feed now, and Twitter has started advertising on mobile apps trying to get more users.

I said before this App bubble will burst and it will be ugly, probably not as bad as the dot.com bubble burst. All these App companies have insane value because of the user #s but none of them make real money nor are set up with a business model to make money, thus all they can do is throw ad's in.

I said before this App bubble will burst and it will be ugly, probably not as bad as the dot.com bubble burst. All these App companies have insane value because of the user #s but none of them make real money nor are set up with a business model to make money, thus all they can do is throw ad's in.

^ this

IG and Snapchat is going down the drain. Specially SC w this new update today. It's terrible

IG is def done

hell niketalk IG ran out of sneakers to post alone

:rofl:

what could HELP IG big time is allowing these "sloots" as the word was used earlier to post uncensored pics

Last edited:
IG sold its entire soul to google! $$$

Bruh you can't google anything without it popping up somewhere on your feed [emoji]128553[/emoji]

IG got the most basic broads feeling themselves so tough they are really overnight celebrities, getting booked at hole in the wall venues as hosts, I'm like wtf [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Ain't never known this many photographers to ever exist in life! [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
aka she acknowledged his comment :lol:
Definition of "pulled"? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Not saying u lying but most of these broads act brand new on ig like they too good to respond or interact in real life, smh just like my pics n keep it moving unless u paying [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Multiple days in her house. Eating all the cereal.

IG sold its entire soul to google! $$$

Bruh you can't google anything without it popping up somewhere on your feed [emoji]128553[/emoji]

IG got the most basic broads feeling themselves so tough they are really overnight celebrities, getting booked at hole in the wall venues as hosts, I'm like wtf [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Ain't never known this many photographers to ever exist in life! [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
exactly....everyones a photographer now...lol.

As long as I can still make money on IG idc. It's not looking like that's about to change any time soon. Prices have been going up actually. I sold 4 IGs yesterday and prices for IG usernames can go up to 10k nowadays. Marketing is still going strong too. One of my acquaintances runs a 3.1m follower page and he turned down $40000 for his page so you can imagine how much he earns per month through IG.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom