The end of Instagram............?

IG sold its entire soul to google! $$$

Bruh you can't google anything without it popping up somewhere on your feed [emoji]128553[/emoji]

IG got the most basic broads feeling themselves so tough they are really overnight celebrities, getting booked at hole in the wall venues as hosts, I'm like wtf [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Ain't never known this many photographers to ever exist in life! [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
exactly....everyones a photographer now...lol.

:lol:

View media item 1972037
View media item 1972038
View media item 1972039

just look at the amount of folks on nt that have become photogs in the last 4 years.....there will be plenty of camera gear for sale once/if folks chill on sneaker hoarding

As long as I can still make money on IG idc. It's not looking like that's about to change any time soon. Prices have been going up actually. I sold 4 IGs yesterday and prices for IG usernames can go up to 10k nowadays. Marketing is still going strong too. One of my acquaintances runs a 3.1m follower page and he turned down $40000 for his page so you can imagine how much he earns per month through IG.

Wait! What? Tf u paying that much money for some silly ig page for? Is it that serious yo? It's official like that? School me

IG and Snapchat is going down the drain. Specially SC w this new update today. It's terrible

Hate the new Snap update too. Sometimes I just wanna open a story to not even watch but to have it cleared out. Now it just plays through the entire feeds worth :smh: .

As long as I can still make money on IG idc. It's not looking like that's about to change any time soon. Prices have been going up actually. I sold 4 IGs yesterday and prices for IG usernames can go up to 10k nowadays. Marketing is still going strong too. One of my acquaintances runs a 3.1m follower page and he turned down $40000 for his page so you can imagine how much he earns per month through IG.

Wait! What? Tf u paying that much money for some silly ig page for? Is it that serious yo? It's official like that? School me

I am assuming he is talking about buying established users pages then spamming the hell out of all their followers with the silly "get thousands of followers" ads. I keeping seeing regular pages with the last 3 pics being ads for people to purchase followers. Selling fake followers basically.

Bruh! [emoji]128553[/emoji] What's the point of degrees! [emoji]128514[/emoji] It's so many other ways to get major bread doing the most ridiculous things. Selling IG pages and names, riding the coat tails of established rappers with record deals, not ever being signed, never putting out an album, just making mixtapes and hosting (not performing) hole in the wall venues...

:lol:

Last edited:

just look at the amount of folks on nt that have become photogs in the last 4 years.....there will be plenty of camera gear for sale once/if folks chill on sneaker hoarding
Cmon man, sneaker hoarding has been going on for years. It'll never end lol.

What I dislike about some photos on IG is the amount of effort folks put in to have a 'creative' photo for their shoe/shoe collection. I just don't get it.

Damn papi you making money now u see, last time you were saying you needed money.
I'd like to thank everyone who contributed. The money went to my mom to help pay my surgery bill.
I've been stuck at home for about 2,5 years now due to my illness so I started getting into the business I'm in now. I knew some people from xbox that were experienced in this field so I taught myself how to hustle.
I made a name for myself pretty quickly so I've been eating good for the past ~1,5 years.
I provide entirely for myself now and have an excess to put in my savings and some luxury for myself and my mom.
I'm just recently getting started with IG, I initially started out jacking and selling inactive twitch and kik usernames.

Last edited:

What? I want in. :nerd:

You gotta put your boy on Columbia :lol:

I've scored a hand full of photography gigs off instagram. Love it.

instagram.com/james.young.photos/

IG and Snapchat is going down the drain. Specially SC w this new update today. It's terrible

Nawww, outside of the story flow the update is LIT.... off top, people don't like change so while the complaints will flow the users will still remain.

40k? Would have sold that.
He makes much more than that anually by running the account and cashing in on marketing and advertising.

I don't know exactly how much he earns but I do know it's more than that.

Last edited:
marketing and advertising?
Companies actively seek out popular instagram pages for promotion and advertising. That's where the big checks come in.

Have a very popular IG page with a wide audience, work with companies to promote their services or goods, collect checks, build corporate connections, work with more companies, collect more and bigger checks

It's a lot more work than it sounds like. For one you have to build, maintain and grow an audience. Again, not as easy as it sounds. That's just the first step. These people are essentially professional marketers. It might not seem like posting memes all day is a job but it is, it's just a different branch of marketing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom