****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

giphy.gif

I regret not coming to NT more often and missing out in the first 140 pages of this thread.

Fultz rprefers making old white men money :smh:

Whats in it for him though? It's not his dads company.. You look for a deal worth upwards of $2 million/year and get paid and hope you survive as an NBA talent. Was Lavar expecting dude to get paid almost nothing to help a entrepreneur out. NAH. All professional leagues are fragile. I think Lavar feels he has his two other sons to make some noise if Lonzo tanks.

I will admit, I laughed at the FL commerical and dont really have a hatred like I had before. I do believe its all fun and games. But it works both ways. Let Fultz do what he does without any back lash. THEY HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK

Last edited:
Fultz rprefers making old white men money :smh:

I don't think that's it...

From a brand, he'd always be the understudy.

They'll sign some people in the future but these two will be linked for their entire carreers.

Doesn't make sense on both sides

I think it's crazy that when it's positive or fairly good news involving the Ball's, this thread is silent; like 3-4 day gaps in between posts... soon as something negative or something that can be turned into a negative; yall dig this thread up and post away

Terrible

Last edited:
Liangelo should just study up some business management, finance, marketing and negotiating skills in UCLA and represent his other two brothers and/or work with his pops to expand the brand. He is in a very good situation even if nba doesn't pan out for him 

Liangelo should just study up some business management, finance, marketing and negotiating skills in UCLA and represent his other two brothers and/or work with his pops to expand the brand. He is in a very good situation even if nba doesn't pan out for him 

This is a great idea. It will only drive more money into the family and then they don't have to hire a 3rd party that takes a cut.

Back
Top Bottom