The face of $258 million dollars Vol. All I want for Christmas.....

Originally Posted by jgalan713

even tho i would get more over time right?
I'm too lazy to count with the ~9 million a year but even with a 5% interest that 120 would become over 500 million in 29 years. I'll let someone else count the other sum
laugh.gif

I'll take the lump sum

Hopefully he goes to school with some of that money instead of blowing it all on coke

I hope everything works out for him. At least someone that needed it won. I wouldn't want my face and name out there either but it's what you agree to when you claim your money. I don't know if I'd take the lump sum or not. If I remember right from my stupid @%+ Econ class it's best to take the lump sump cuz what it's worht today maynot be what it's worth tomorrow or something like that. Am I right?
laugh.gif

It's pretty much common knowledge the only people who win the lottery are people who don't know the first thing about handling money. This guy will prove to be no different. Look for him to get taken to the cleaners by numerous money managers and random broads.

Got me intersted in counting the better option
laugh.gif

With the lump sum amount $124,875,122 he can make it $514,002,934.6 in 29 years with 5% interest.

With the yearly payments of $8896551.724 he can make it $554,457,228,6 in 29 years with 5% interest.

laugh.gif

I'm not a economy student though (yet
tongue.gif
)
laugh.gif

At first glance he'll blow that easily...but maybe this will just set his life straight

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by el cuco

I wan't the $5 that i played back, time to pay him a visit
laugh.gif
, i got a feeling he's gonna get royally screwed with child-support now.
Im sure he can work something out with his sister so he doesnt have to pay all the back child support.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by el cuco

I wan't the $5 that i played back, time to pay him a visit
laugh.gif
, i got a feeling he's gonna get royally screwed with child-support now.
Im sure he can work something out with his sister so he doesnt have to pay all the back child support.
roll.gif

I'm about to win the mega millions tonight.
pimp.gif

166 mil 101.6 mil cash option.

3 things

1) yes im hating
2) yall are forgetting the basic concept of the time value of money...plus life expectancy....i'm taking the lump sum everytime...and investing it properly
3) somewhere Missouri a small time crystal dealer is jumping for joy
laugh.gif

I'm about to win the mega millions tonight.
pimp.gif

166 mil 101.6 mil cash option.
fall back- thats all me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

He'll be broke soon enough.

But on another note. If I won something like that. I wouldn't want my name or picture anywhere. I don't know, I guess I wouldn't want people to know I'd won so I wouldn't get a line asking for handouts each day.
I was watching some documentary on people who won that lottery and it messed up a lot of their lives.

Claiming it anonymously ftw!

CNBC had a few documentaries on big lottery winners. Showed how they either became broke, were killed, or went to jail.

Back
Top Bottom