The face of $258 million dollars Vol. All I want for Christmas.....

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They're only taking out 6 million in state tax if he decides to take the lump sum?? Wow.

California would of taken half of the winnings.
laugh.gif

Oh  yeah, and first thing I would do if I were him, is to get out of hill billy town, and move to Beverly Hills.
I see what u did there

Also, don't worry, the federal govt gon clean up the remaining 44%, leavin him w/ half....Which is still a @*@* load of money

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

whoever would take the lump sum is stupid.
8,600,000 a year for 30 years or
124,000,000 up front........
You already get the lump sum in 15 years. Think about it 15 more years of over 8 million.

Dont forget that 25% federal tax plus whatever state tax is on that 8,600,000 annually

CA law you can't remain anonymous which sucks. I would take the lump sum, with save investments and interest you would make more than the annual total.

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

CA law you can't remain anonymous which sucks. I would take the lump sum, with save investments and interest you would make more than the annual total.
Dang not even if you put it as a trust?  That might not be the exact correct thing with a trust but I thought you could put it in a company name or something like that if you didn't want your name in the papers. 

You already get the lump sum in 15 years. Think about it 15 more years of over 8 million.
And 1 year down the line you die in a car accident. Glad you got to enjoy that money, huh?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

And 1 year down the line you die in a car accident. Glad you got to enjoy that money, huh?
You act like 8 mill a year isn't a lot

LOL

I wouldnt want anyone to know I won any money....I would let ppl think Im just a ballin like that

Heard he gonna throw quite a hootenany this weekend.

With a moonshine open bar.

Get er done...

pimp.gif

Glad to hear he won.

All the big lotto winners seem to be from small towns in the middle of nowhere

Anyone who would take the money in installments has has 0 business acumen
laugh.gif
I want the cash now so It can collect interest after I've stuck it in some investment vehicles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_value_of_money

Anyways,

I wonder how many Wealth Mangers and Fund managers have hit this guy up.............
Dude is such an easy target.

another option is choosing to get the annuity and selling it and he takes a different lump sum from someone else.

so much to ponder

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Anyone who would take the money in installments has has 0 business acumen
laugh.gif
I want the cash now so It can collect interest after I've stuck it in some investment vehicles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_value_of_money

roll.gif
@ the harsh words in the OP ...and hes wrong - i dont see how people don't get this concept - obv it sounds like more money....but think of WHY...why is it even an option?

and add to the fact that those who take the annuity almost ALWAYS end up selling it to some brokerage firm after like 2 years and end up taking a BIGGER hit -

I thought there was a policy were employees couldn't purchase lotto tickets at their place of employment?

Originally Posted by hellaones

I thought there was a policy were employees couldn't purchase lotto tickets at their place of employment?
lottery employees no...i think it even extends to their imm fam...but employees of the store have just as small of a chance as a regular consumer so it doesnt matter

Back
Top Bottom