THE FINALE -- MY ENTIRE STASH POSTED

damn....that is an amazing collection!

concord lows and kobe flights
eek.gif

and these....i don't even like FP3's too much but these.....GOD DAMN!!!

Thank you for sharing!
smokin.gif

damn....that is an amazing collection!

concord lows and kobe flights
eek.gif

and these....i don't even like FP3's too much but these.....GOD DAMN!!!

Thank you for sharing!
smokin.gif

So Jermaine hits me up says "you gotta see dill's collection post!", GLAD I DID!!! Insane is the only word I can think of at the moment. Loving the LeBron's btw! Thanks for taking the time to share your collection with us NT'ers!

So Jermaine hits me up says "you gotta see dill's collection post!", GLAD I DID!!! Insane is the only word I can think of at the moment. Loving the LeBron's btw! Thanks for taking the time to share your collection with us NT'ers!

Originally Posted by gettinit247

Yeah, I got a call from someone too, telling me to drop what I'm doing and go check this post out and was definitely worth it.

Originally Posted by gettinit247

Yeah, I got a call from someone too, telling me to drop what I'm doing and go check this post out and was definitely worth it.

Damn D!!!
I haven't signed on here in ages or been on here, Missed this. Glad you got the last piece to your puzzle, Congrats on that! I can't believe he is finally getting out! Glad to see all of your shoes in one post. Amazing man, the Kobe's and various XI's are stunning bro. Been a pleasure!... Thanks for taking the time to show everyone and take all those pics. I guess like me you can close this chapter or at least almost close it!

Damn D!!!
I haven't signed on here in ages or been on here, Missed this. Glad you got the last piece to your puzzle, Congrats on that! I can't believe he is finally getting out! Glad to see all of your shoes in one post. Amazing man, the Kobe's and various XI's are stunning bro. Been a pleasure!... Thanks for taking the time to show everyone and take all those pics. I guess like me you can close this chapter or at least almost close it!

One of the few collectors I have always had respect for. I still remember talking to Alex years ago and him telling me about the kid from Texas that was on the come up! You have been putting in work for a long time and have been able to put this amazing collection together the old fashion way. Not just by throwing out a ton of cash. I was always happy when I could send a pair your way. I always knew they were going to a true collector.

One of the few collectors I have always had respect for. I still remember talking to Alex years ago and him telling me about the kid from Texas that was on the come up! You have been putting in work for a long time and have been able to put this amazing collection together the old fashion way. Not just by throwing out a ton of cash. I was always happy when I could send a pair your way. I always knew they were going to a true collector.

Back
Top Bottom