THE FINALE -- MY ENTIRE STASH POSTED

jordan is stuff is crazy.

if you ever want to move that ray/bucks stuff let me know...

jordan is stuff is crazy.

if you ever want to move that ray/bucks stuff let me know...

Originally Posted by dimsum1

pimp.gif

For curiosity sake, what are those 2-3 pairs that you still haven't been able to get your hands on?

I was wondering the same thing.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

pimp.gif

For curiosity sake, what are those 2-3 pairs that you still haven't been able to get your hands on?

I was wondering the same thing.

Kobe Flightpostites??? How??? Those Kobe VIIs and VIIIs have always blown my mind away. Do you still have the IIIs?

Kobe Flightpostites??? How??? Those Kobe VIIs and VIIIs have always blown my mind away. Do you still have the IIIs?

Dillio, Wow....I am really appreciating your post, you have been a friend for a LONG time and one of the few NT'ers I still stay in contact with..a true OG shoehead!  Lovin the pics bro...
B

Dillio, Wow....I am really appreciating your post, you have been a friend for a LONG time and one of the few NT'ers I still stay in contact with..a true OG shoehead!  Lovin the pics bro...
B

You sir have just shut... it... down...

Over the last how many years, I've always been a huge fan of your collection, mainly because I believe that we have very similar taste in shoes. A lot of pics I have saved from you in the past are pics that I gravitate towards probably more than any singular collector in my giant picture collection. Thanks for taking the time to show the world what you've been stashing away!

-Jermaine

You sir have just shut... it... down...

Over the last how many years, I've always been a huge fan of your collection, mainly because I believe that we have very similar taste in shoes. A lot of pics I have saved from you in the past are pics that I gravitate towards probably more than any singular collector in my giant picture collection. Thanks for taking the time to show the world what you've been stashing away!

-Jermaine

Wow this collection is amazing.....  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All those PE VII's got me drooling.. Ray Allen & Kobe PE's are all SICK!

Back
Top Bottom