The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

flash should not do any arrow crossovers anymore. Let that trash show die and get cancelled.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I know arrow is trash but I can't help but watch it every week.

All they have to do for Arrow to get it back on track is bring back Huntress and have her beat Laurel's *** and then bring in Nightwing like they originally talked about back during s2

what I don't get about Flash is how they manage speed and time travel. Wouldn't the speed needed to travel through time be the fastest he can travel? so why is he the slowest speedster still? Even the juiced up chick is faster than Barry.

From last night's episode caitlin made it seem like he has the worst running form out of everyone. It would be kinda fun to see how thawne would've fought zoom. I always like when 2 bad guys fight.

Funniest episode ever. Just all the facepalms from both Wells. Now the real question is... What else did Barry change? Like there has to be some ripple effects, not just Hartley being alive and good.

He really risked making major changes in the timeline because he wanted to find a way to be faster so he can go and fight zoom. For a guy who always tries to be good, he makes selfish decisions. On earth 2 they told him to not interfere with earth 2 barry's life but he did it anyway and got joe killed. He likes to be ignorant to the consequences of his actions.

I thought the Supergirl/Flash crossover was pretty coo. Yeah, they're could've been more action, but they're chemistry together was on point. I dare to even say they were "cute" together.

Would definitely like to see Supergirl with the rest of the Flash cast

Funniest episode ever. Just all the facepalms from both Wells. Now the real question is... What else did Barry change? Like there has to be some ripple effects, not just Hartley being alive and good.
Watched the episode last night and I'm wondering the same thing. There has to be other changes. Barry whispered something about Ronny to Cisco before he left.

Watched the episode last night and I'm wondering the same thing. There has to be other changes. Barry whispered something about Ronny to Cisco before he left.
That won't change cause ol' boy is still Firestorm in Heroes of Tomorrow.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just write off any potential changes and move on with the plot.

^
What if during the episode of Legends of Tomorrow tonight Jefferson is in a scene and all of a sudden he changes into ronny?

Which one of you comic book buffs can answer this thought:

Supergirl is on Earth 3 right
Flarrow Universe is on Earth 1 right
All Earths have a different frequency right

Is there a way for those 2 Earths to potentially be in tune at the same frequency and do some sort of fusion? Has this happened in the comics?

Last edited:
Supergirl's Earth was never designated Earth-3 but sure we could call it that (even though in the comics Earth-3 is the Earth with the evil doppelgangers of superheroes).

Anyway to ya main question, yes. In Crisis on Infinite Earths ( a DC comics event) by the end the multiverse was fixed/remade removed and the main Earth the comics focuses on merged a few different Earths in to one Earth and one universe. DC has gone on to do that other times with the Dakotaverse (Milestone comics like Static Shock) and the Wildstorm universe (Image indie comic owned by Jim Lee which he sold to DC and was merged in tot he comics with the New 52 reboot) on a smaller scale. They've also undone that merging one time or two via reboots or events (Convergence).

If you're really asking if it's possible that the Supergirl show could one day take place on the Flash Earth I think that's doubtful cuz they're on different networks but it's not an impossibility.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom