The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

I kinda forgot just how good Melissa BeenMoist looks. She has the same dorky personality that barry has. If he was any sort of alpha he'd stay in that world and get with her. She looks similar to Patty bae but can take a pounding like Jessica Jones can.

Yeah, I've seen the penetration pics. Isn't she from glee? She seems like a sweet girl, sucks she got hacked. Celebrities should know to just keep stuff on harddrives and also for them not to get stolen by people repairing their houses.

Critically, episode was a 5/10

The enjoyment factor is a solid 8/10

I'm biased, I can't get enough of Supergirl

I wanted Barry to flourish some more but I guess it wasn't in the cards

7 min in this sounds like the most dangerous idea/plan ever and the making of such a good ep :lol: :smokin

Barry acting like he's mastered time travel pulling this.

He always makes bad decisions. Watch him get that time's joe get killed like he did with earth 2 joe.

:lol: @ Barry washing himself.

This ghost/wraith **** was legit scary. I was like what the **** is this?

:lol: :smh: If this ep ends with Eddie somehow being alive. Barry leaves him a message "Just shoot yourself in the balls bro".

Last edited:
This ep was lit :pimp: :smokin

Barry ****** EVERYTHING up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tell ppl you can time travel, tell them you're from the future, tell them you're a year from the future :smh: :stoneface: He should've came back to the Shark being a part of the team.

I would've liked a scene of him at least sorting out what has changed.

Glad they said it looks like a harry potter dementor. That wraith looked like it was wearing a rotted flash mask.

Last edited:
How is Barry giving love advice when he let Patty go and can't/won't smash Iris?

I don't think he won't smash iris. It's just that she doesn't want him to. He's been friendzoned worse than before. She's telling him how she just went on a date with her boss. He should've been furious listening to that stuff but he's a simp. I've been in a similar situation and my blood boiled. I know they're meant to be together in the end but I want to see him end up with someone else.

I don't think he won't smash iris. It's just that she doesn't want him to. He's been friendzoned worse than before. She's telling him how she just went on a date with her boss. He should've been furious listening to that stuff but he's a simp. I've been in a similar situation and my blood boiled. I know they're meant to be together in the end but I want to see him end up with someone else.
Iris is gonna get multiple schlongs before she settles for Barry.

They should give Barry some more experience. It's rough watching the complete opposite of Oliver Queen.

View media item 1971741
Please tell me this is a typo and the show is coming back before May 24th........[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Edit: rewatched the trailer and it said April 19th smh

Last edited:

Is this a fake pic? Google said it was for a photoshoot. Still looks nice though.
There's pics of her completely naked and having sex b.

It totally changed my opinion of her when I heard she was Supergirl. Now I want to smash. Saw the freak in her
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Iris is gonna get multiple schlongs before she settles for Barry.

They should give Barry some more experience. It's rough watching the complete opposite of Oliver Queen.

Barry out here telling his future wife , It's ok hop on your boss meat .. The writers are doing this man so wrong .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom