The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

So Barry just gonna spend his whole lifetime watching  Iris hopping from one D to another then later marry her .
sick.gif

Last edited:
That scene was weird. Her boss was pressuring her about the anti-flash story so she goes and asks him out for coffee. barry is the main character but is constantly made to look like a sucka by iris. It's pathetic to watch. My best female friend did that to me years back when I was a youngin. The result was I cut her out of my life.

So Barry just gonna spend his whole lifetime watching  Iris hopping from one D to another then later marry her .
sick.gif

He'll make the time pass faster by fapping to the memory of that timeline he overwrote where she tells him she loves him and gives him a kiss.

That scene was weird. Her boss was pressuring her about the anti-flash story so she goes and asks him out for coffee. barry is the main character but is constantly made to look like a sucka by iris. It's pathetic to watch. My best female friend did that to me years back when I was a youngin. The result was I cut her out of my life.
show can be a bit cringe worthy at times man . specially Barry mannerism just be way off .. specially in that club scene his gesture is something else ... I think the writers are trying to tell us something .

Last edited:
Yes, that looks worth it to me. I mean she already figured out it was him. She just wanted him to actually admit it to her. You can't have the person you're dating lie to your face like that. Then she tricked him on that train and made him look like a fool.

Last edited:
Yes, that looks worth it to me. I mean she already figured out it was him. She just wanted him to actually admit it to her. You can't have the person you're dating lie to your face like that. Then she tricked him on that train and made him look like a fool.
At least Barry finally broke his hymen.

Last edited:
It does remind me of smallville. clark was thirsty for lana for years. Did they get together before she went on to marry lex? That was foul marrying his bestfriend / ex-bestfriend.

It does remind me of smallville. clark was thirsty for lana for years. Did they get together before she went on to marry lex? That was foul marrying his bestfriend / ex-bestfriend.
Yeah they got together. Then kinda broke up.

Then she got with Lex as a ploy to discover something or other.

I'm curious how Wally gains his speed and becomes Kid Flash. Probably get struck by lightning or something during the flash battle scene with a villiian

i thought it was Wally too....

i think it'd be cool that he would already be a metahuman, no need to give him an origin episode or anything, just him telling the story of how he got his speed is fine.....

Back
Top Bottom