The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

GP just confirmed via Twitter that the Glove will release in February. "Done deal" :nthat: :pimp: :smokin

EDIT:

glove2f.jpg
:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Actually kids... you know what?  These aren't that great.  I think you guys should focus on other/better releases next year.  Leave these alone.

Yeah thats right... I heard something about Foam Lows... Those will be way hotter than these... :rolleyes ... No need to bother with the 98s youngins

Honestly though... unless these are really limited; I dont think they'll be too beasted after. I just cant really see these becoming Yamb-Magnets like Jays or Foams. As much as I love the shoe they really are pretty damn awkward looking when worn anywhere other than a basketball court. :lol:

So these are the ones with the hidden laces right? Not the ones from the Holyfield commercial?

Really hope the OG colors r back along with some of the ones he wore as a Heat but not limited or hard to get ....but I have a bad feeling it probably will be smh

Definitely will being wearing these for the intramural league coming up.

A classic shoe that looks good on the court.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Actually kids... you know what?  These aren't that great.  I think you guys should focus on other/better releases next year.  Leave these alone.
The cats who be out for these are the ones who owned them or wanted them when they first came out.

So i doubt the new jacks be on this release. 

Memories of jv basketball in these. 

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

The cats who be out for these are the ones who owned them or wanted them when they first came out.
So i doubt the new jacks be on this release. 

Memories of jv basketball in these. 
co-sign.. they'd be like the black flight ones that just came out IMO.

They'd be cool if it came in an old school box. But honestly, if you weren't around during the Sonics era, then you would pass.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Time to grab the Sonics set. Kamikaze's + Gloves. I can almost shed a tear.

I'm going to wear the Gloves on one foot and the Kamikaze's on the other. I don't care that I'll look like a complete idiot. I'm gonna be feeling goooood

I'm going to wear the Gloves on one foot and the Kamikaze's on the other. I don't care that I'll look like a complete idiot. I'm gonna be feeling goooood

Speaking of Gloves and Kamikazes at the same time... Anyone remember the Shawn Kemp Glove rip-offs "The Shroud" ? With Reebok re-releasing so much heat latley, thats one shoe I would love to see return also.

images

Team colorways were :nthat:
reebok-basketball-1998-1.jpg

Luv kicks with zippers :nthat: . Dont even get me started on how bad I want a T-bug retro.

Last edited:
Kinda hoping this release is like the black flight ones, sits on shelves and ill be able to double up

Kinda hoping this release is like the black flight ones, sits on shelves and ill be able to double up

I'm sure they will. These don't really have that "appeal" where Nike can spin them into some casual retro lifestyle shoe. Strictly for the nostalgia. It might not mean good things for the other GPs seeing the light of day... but these will probably be as easy to get as the Flight Ones, Air 3s, Flightposite IIs, and other kicks of the era.

Back
Top Bottom