The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Peace god.

All the pics make them look :pimp:

Ya'll think once these SC pairs are finally shipped out and received the reseller prices will start going down? Hopefully the upcoming holiday releases will also drive the price down.  I struck out swinging on NDC and still searching for my size. Everything is around 300 on the Bay still.  I really hope you guys are right about resellers getting stuck with these and needing to get rid of them.

I still got nothing. "Shipping in progress" they still haven't taken The $ out of my PayPal. Patience tho, patience.

I ordered a pair of sc gloves on sat, I just checked nikestore to see some shorts and noticed my cart has a sz 13 sc glove leftover. You guys think if i try to order it, will it go through :lol:

Ya'll think once these SC pairs are finally shipped out and received the reseller prices will start going down? Hopefully the upcoming holiday releases will also drive the price down.  I struck out swinging on NDC and still searching for my size. Everything is around 300 on the Bay still.  I really hope you guys are right about resellers getting stuck with these and needing to get rid of them.

Prices will go down and go right back up after they dry up. ************* releases = Dat Bank

Just gotta hit it at the right time then.  Gotta practice this patience haha

Yeah I would say the next coming weeks will be the best time to buy, dudes will be offing them for the next release and plus it's holiday season. But when dudes start getting they taxes :lol:

I ordered a pair of sc gloves on sat, I just checked nikestore to see some shorts and noticed my cart has a sz 13 sc glove leftover. You guys think if i try to order it, will it go through :lol:
Ithinkonce youactually try to it willrefresh n disappear

Got shipping earlier.

Nike does fast free shipping.Finishline does the fastest tho.

Nike's been doing free 3-day shipping lately.  My past three orders since after Thanksgiving have been 3-days, which is nice being in the NW.  One order was even 2-day. Normal delivery time is 5-7 days

How was the line at NTNY?
It was kinda of crazy, niketown let us in at 5 am since it was cold made two seprate lines for gloves and kobes, but they counted everyone as they got in so basically if u got in the store u was guaranteed a pair. Its funny tho niketown ny said fcfs at 10am, but sold out by 9am, then tweeted it was avalible once 10 am hit. 20 min later tweeted it was sold out. I wonder if rsvp happens like that sometimes lol. Sorry for the late response.

i was trying to figure out if they weren't tlo only would the early link ever matter ? regardless i was scared to use it :lol:

Used the early link and all three of my order shipped earlier this morning. Limit said one per person but had two on one order and it shipped.

Hoping prices go down for these and find someone who is willing to let go of an 11.0 in Seatown.

Are the white gloves still sitting in some places? I wonder of those have dried up around stores

Back
Top Bottom