The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

they should drop the GP1s from the Nike Alpha project with the ratchet system.... those were the ILLEST Garry Paytons..

interesting to see how the road/ black version will look like, kind of feeling them, but I still hope they will release my favourite GPs also!

Just when i was gonna complain about these never going to drop... heres a 2013 retro everyone your welcome

Via. Sneakernews

The shape looks a little off. There's something about that midsole...
I'm not a fan of the red "FLIGHT" on the pull tab either, but it's whatever.

:nthat: Cant wait !

I know Ive said this before but again for good measure...
[QUOTE name="dankenstien88"]

I have been looking forward to these more than ANY other shoe

I dont know exactly how early is too early to start "putting in work" but if for some reason these release and are nearly impossible to get ... Someone please look out for a fellow NTer and GP fan. 

Please....

Pretty, pretty, please...
tumblr_lpxplorVKL1qii6tmo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]

Please... ?

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 about time...

I'll be interested to see the quality of the leather if these retro...

give me a new pair of these though...

Most people don't know that the PEs of this shoe GP wore actually had a velcro strap instead of the ratchet system.

That's actually not true. He had two versions of PEs. Both had the ratchet system but one version had a velcro shroud covering the ratchet.

He wore the Air Believe one game which was a take down version of the Zoom GP. That has a velcro strap instead of the ratchet system.

cant wait.

you know why da XX8's look bad compared to these? because da zipper on those goes straight down vs da zipper on these

contours to da lines on your body.

@reedmamind-Nike-Air-Zoom-Flight-98-The-Glove.jpg

notice da lean.

lg555110010.jpg

these go straight, which makes da upper look bulky and strange..doesn't help these look atrocious zipped up.

Looks like the "FLIGHT" on the heeltab is red instead of white and theyre using Univ red instead of crimson... although the 98 "crimson" was very light

Ill be interested to see if these say "THE GLOVE" or "ZOOM AIR" on the heel. :nerd:

Last edited:
The white flight is nicer and more subtle than red but I'll take it. Infinitely better than no retro at all

Back
Top Bottom