The GOAT of BBQ sauces....

Sorry fellas but it is this.

stubbs-bbq-e1358822696959.jpg
Cot dam wit da nh pic

NT Converted me...

Sweet Baby Rays is amazing.

Kinders and Stubs tho... :smokin

Not sure how to rank the GOAT anymore cuz so many taste so damb good

Sweet Baby Ray's used to be my thing for a while too but I realized a bottle has 224 grams of sugar :x :smh: And tomato is the 3rd-ranked ingredient. It ain't true BBQ sauce fellas

Sweet Baby Ray's used to be my thing for a while too but I realized a bottle has 224 grams of sugar :x :smh: And tomato is the 3rd-ranked ingredient. It ain't true BBQ sauce fellas

man......

it's funny.

but when you really think about how much 224 grams of something is.........wow.

a gram of bud breaks down to a decent amount of plant material.

224 grams of sugar........

in one bottle.

that's why nowadays diabetes is so rampant, cuz of **** like tht. really puts things into perspective.

obviously nobody polishes off an entire bottle of SBR's sauce in a sit in. but the average trip to your favorite BBQ spot......you'll end up consuming damn near that amount of sugar off the kool-aid or the lemonade or the sweet tea, plus the food, plus the red velvet cake.....

or that famous daves bread pudding....

damn......:x

Last edited:
SBR crew checking in. I'd try the Tony Roma if I could go into a Safeway or a Target to cop. Or do I gotta get it online?

Having been to tony Roma's and buying the sauce, it's damn good for what you can buy in stores. I haven't seen it in years though.

sweet baby rays is alright... kinda overrated, but its the go to if there isnt anything good..
famous daves is good, but i only use it for dipping..
but this thing, john henry's is some damn good sauce.. the oringal and spicy are very good
View media item 777978

Back
Top Bottom