The "Hall of Fame" Retro 3's September 12th $125

I just want some black/cement III done right!
mad.gif

It must of been scrapped...people still flaming OPs, no wonder why JB Thread stays dead and no one posting legit information anymore.
What happened to the good of days of appreciating info if it was true or not, people still dont understand JB scrapes releases very often.

yea this is BS there is no way they would only charge 125 for these.... they would def rape us and charge at least 135 up to 150

Id take these over the true blues all day,,brand j. should give these to the states while the rest of the earth gets the true blues...........

Im skeptical as well about this info ...........

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ QFT the back tab is a little yellowed this isn't the real pic of them I know for a fact this color is the one releasing in the HOF 3s just not real pic
Ha, he got straight busted out, thats a great way to start your rep on NT. But they even got a little creasing on the side. I'm sure if thosewere real sample pics by JB they wouldn't have that.

these are > than true blues. I hope these are USA ONLY release then we can trade and be international penpal/shoepal

Freshman class after freshman class after freshman class of new NTers and even while Lurking you didn't realize.. weather a person has a Post COunt of 1 or100001 doesn't make them wiser or less wiser. I too had a post count of 1 at one time.

If I came back as RockdeepV.2 would that mean anything I said wouldn't taken seriously.

Funny.

Carry on, while you wonder why there's crickets in this forum these days.

Back
Top Bottom