The "Hall of Fame" Retro 3's September 12th $125

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Freshman class after freshman class after freshman class of new NTers and even while Lurking you didn't realize.. weather a person has a Post COunt of 1 or 100001 doesn't make them wiser or less wiser. I too had a post count of 1 at one time.

If I came back as RockdeepV.2 would that mean anything I said wouldn't taken seriously.

Funny.

Carry on, while you wonder why there's crickets in this forum these days.

Realtalk...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Freshman class after freshman class after freshman class of new NTers and even while Lurking you didn't realize.. weather a person has a Post COunt of 1 or 100001 doesn't make them wiser or less wiser. I too had a post count of 1 at one time.

If I came back as RockdeepV.2 would that mean anything I said wouldn't taken seriously.

Funny.

Carry on, while you wonder why there's crickets in this forum these days.

laugh.gif
QFT

i love how NT is quick to scare away possible sources.

only time will tell.

if JB made us choose between these and the TBs i would pick these.

Man, F jordan brand if they release these overseas. I still don't get the idea of doing that. They act like the shoes aren't going to sell. ANY ogcolored Jordan III is going to sell. So why make it limited like that? Idiots. This is one of the reasons im taking a break from jordans. poor quality and poor, not thought out releases is only adding weight to a sink ship. JB get it together. Give the customers what they want. Not what you want or THINK is going tobe cool.

im thinking that if they were to release in september we would already have pre-release pics of them already. Ill give it a month or two.

Back
Top Bottom