The I want a bae - The Single Thread

:lol: exactly. Just grab and go. But nah google translate kills it and my poor Spanish is enough. Her English gets better everyday though.

I'm not gonna be telling her all that anytime soon. :lol: actually I probably will, I have no problem saying corny stuff to chicks in Spanish.

Last edited:
i'm open to either a relationship or someone cool i could just spend time with. my friends are getting boring, some are wifed up, some only hang out with people after work in the city, some just don't do anything at all. **** man i'm 25 i can't be staying in all the time. about to just go out alone and be on the prowl.

I am living that 40 year old virgin lifestyle. Do I go to speed dating or buy a Taz angle.

i'm open to either a relationship or someone cool i could just spend time with. my friends are getting boring, some are wifed up, some only hang out with people after work in the city, some just don't do anything at all. **** man i'm 25 i can't be staying in all the time. about to just go out alone and be on the prowl.

This.

Whoever you are, wherever you are, stop playing [emoji]128555[/emoji] Come watch Netflix with me while I attempt to make every thing I see on Pinterest.

I've been single for 4 years now. In that time I traveled, spent quality time with people that matter the most to me and hold me down, started grad school, read 50 books, and basically worked on myself.

I'm def ready to have a good girl in my life but i'm def running into trouble finding a good one, AND I live in NYC.

Just recently started talking back to my ex (definite no-no, and I learned that just last night). She wanted to hang out....I said lets get a room...she said she's not that type of girl....I said **** you...I was out :lol:

Not the best tact in the world but I ain't trying to be friends and gotta be bold sometimes. :lol:

Life is great though.

How do you brah's in NYC or other cities look for prospects?

My thing is bookstores, riding the train, tinder so far....

This thread is not going to go anywhere if everyone keep posting about how they can not find a female. Still dont see how dudes in major cities complain about not being able to find a chick when year round you have opportunities to spark up a conversation or attend different outing. 

I'm 24 checking in.
Never been in a legit relationship. Had a couple lame relationships in high school, but nothing crazy.

This one chick was skeptical of me since I hadn't been a serious relationship :smh:

I'm like *****...aren't you glad I'm not bringing baggage to what we got?? :smh:

Well,go get one instead of telling us you want one.

Good luck :smile:
that.

Y'all try to hard looking for a chick, man...

Just get at a bunch of chicks and see if one sticks.

Looking for "the one" is going to have you searching for awhile...

I feel the same way OP... been single for way too long wont say how long but its been a minute :smh:

Back
Top Bottom