The I want a bae - The Single Thread

Recently single checking in.

Often times you'll find a girl when you least expect it. However, you won't if you're not out socializing and meeting new people. Through friends is always a good way to do that.

Last edited:
Well,go get one instead of telling us you want one.

Good luck :smile:
that.

Y'all try to hard looking for a chick, man...

Just get at a bunch of chicks and see if one sticks.

Looking for "the one" is going to have you searching for awhile...

This is the right logic now that I think about it.

I've always been a dude that's been looking for just a good one to hold me down but that **** ain't been working for me for a while. :lol: time to switch my game up.

Now that I think about it....very female of me to do this. The **** was I thinking. :lol:

Recently not single here lol currently dating a girl I met on tinder. Before her I was just jumping from girl to girl to girl to girl. A lot of them had potential but I just wasn't catching feelings for anyone. Eventually it all worked out though cause this girl Is amazing.

Tinder is definitely an easy practically no effort way to connect with girls. I live in Hoboken NJ where there is literally a bar every couple of feet so that makes thing a little easier too although girls in the Hoboken area are really stuck up to guys they don't know. If you don't have tinder or bars to go to, one of the best ways to meet girls is through female friends. A cosign from one girl to another will always work in your favor. And if it doesn't workout with that girl, get cool with her and move on to her friends.

Im single and ready to mingle.

if any of yall got a cute sister, hook me up

SRS

nerd.gif
I would hook it up, but you dont ever seem to not be on NT. She's gonna be neglected.
just have her promise @Zyzz  shoes at retail, he'll never let her go 

i'm open to either a relationship or someone cool i could just spend time with. my friends are getting boring, some are wifed up, some only hang out with people after work in the city, some just don't do anything at all. **** man i'm 25 i can't be staying in all the time. about to just go out alone and be on the prowl.

This sounds exactly like my situation except im 22...
I honestly have some of the most boring friends ever. I feel like I need a change of scenery or something lol

I've got the type of personality that I can pull girls easier once they get to know me, such as in class, at work. I do not have that bar/club pickup game. Where I work now is NOT conducive to me pulling chicks.

Seems like when I meet one I really want one with and it gets comfy, it fails. So I stopped wanting one. Still put feelers out there though for the front runners.

Chemistry is a mother ****** too, one of my biggest flaws is once I build that up with someone, it's hard to let them go.

Last edited:
I enjoy being single for the time being. I don't trust myself in another relationship during this tinder ig wave either. The abundance :smokin

I enjoy being single for the time being. I don't trust myself in another relationship during this tinder ig wave either. The abundance
smokin.gif
Yeah this dating app and social media phase we are going thru is terrible. Can't trust any girl.

Yeah this dating app and social media phase we are going thru is terrible. Can't trust any girl.

You really can't!! But you can tell when you have a woman's heart (a real woman) she's gonna hold u down if ur on top of ur **** u know

I want a bae, no matter how annoying that word is.

Where are my single NT'ers at? How long have you been single?

-Jacob
Just say girlfriend, is that so difficult?
Well,go get one instead of telling us you want one.

Good luck
smile.gif
This. *Notes time the thread was made* 
laugh.gif

I'm trying to find chemistry bros
eyes.gif
Easier said than done. How old are you?
This thread seems like it describes my situation too...

Single with NO h*es to mingle with...
starting out asking for trouble...
mean.gif

Im single and ready to mingle.

if any of yall got a cute sister, hook me up

SRS

nerd.gif
I would hook it up, but you dont ever seem to not be on NT. She's gonna be neglected.
Word, my sister has needs. She's a real garden tool.

hard to find a girl who is pretty, worships satan but still sane.
roll.gif
 bruh...

Seems like when I meet one I really want one with and it gets comfy, it fails. So I stopped wanting one. Still put feelers out there though for the front runners.

Chemistry is a mother ****** too, one of my biggest flaws is once I build that up with someone, it's hard to let them go.
This and I'll also add when I do meet someone I could date she always or for the most part moving somewhere else within months. Said for this last chick I dated I would make her may girl but seem like I'm just holding on to our high point now.

OP if you aint ugly it's all up to your man juices to make you manly.

Women want a dude who is oozing testosterone, but not abusive or possessive.

Even if you're beta, act as alpha as possible infront of females, to assert dominance. ESPECIALLY when you and her around other guys

Love yourself before you decide to love that one chick. I finally figured it out after why the last 4 chicks didn't work out :frown:

This is something a lot of ppl learn the hard way or never learn at all. You can't depend on another person for happiness. There's no longevity in that because it's artificial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom