"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Last year a dude from my hometown that was a hoop star (d1 college, played overseas) was dissing the 90s bulls , talking about they were only good bc the competition was weak. Then another hoop star from my hometown (same d1 college) that actually PLAYED for the 90s bulls entered the thread and BODIED that boy. MJ would've been proud.

At least he got to try the uniform on when he was selected to the ‘94 Select team.
8CC07000-1DED-4A66-A8FE-CD5025DBB48E.jpeg
0811F7AD-826C-4F5B-9EAC-C171CD1F0CA0.jpeg

Last year a dude from my hometown that was a hoop star (d1 college, played overseas) was dissing the 90s bulls , talking about they were only good bc the competition was weak. Then another hoop star from my hometown (same d1 college) that actually PLAYED for the 90s bulls entered the thread and BODIED that boy. MJ would've been proud.

Who was the guy that played on the Bulls?

At least he got to try the uniform on when he was selected to the ‘94 Select team.
8CC07000-1DED-4A66-A8FE-CD5025DBB48E.jpeg
0811F7AD-826C-4F5B-9EAC-C171CD1F0CA0.jpeg

That '94 team was not regarded well. (Pic was from tryouts as IT didn't make the team) Horrible attitudes and such. Kemp doing crotch grabs after dunks while hanging on the rim. As some said, they didn't win with dignity like the '92 team did.

Link to the thread?

That '94 team was not regarded well. (Pic was from tryouts as IT didn't make the team) Horrible attitudes and such. Kemp doing crotch grabs after dunks while hanging on the rim. As some said, they didn't win with dignity like the '92 team did.

:rofl: ah man. This was definitely sign that the nba was heading in a different direction for better or worse.

I read about that. Hilarious. I don’t believe anyone besides KJ, Reggie Miller, and Alonzo Mourning we’re asked back

I remember watching some of those games when I was living in Germany, but nothing really stood out at the time, besides Shaq and Shawn Kemp. They obviously dubbed them the "Dream Team II", but I was like "ehh". MJ was retired, so I wasn't as invested in it as I normally would've been.

The 1994 Dream team collectively paid over $500M in child support.

Is that what the total was?!!!! Holy smokes!! Well, their ring leader was Mr. I don't believes in birth control Shawn Kemp! Rumors are 7 kids from 6 women up to 11 kids with 10 women! Flat out disgusting!!

:rofl: ah man. This was definitely sign that the nba was heading in a different direction for better or worse.

I read about that. Hilarious. I don’t believe anyone besides KJ, Reggie Miller, and Alonzo Mourning we’re asked back

I believe it. So many bad attitudes on that team from Coleman to Kemp to LJ & Morning. This was NOT a Dream Team!!

Back
Top Bottom