roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
030.jpg

2ewnm84.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Whats funny is that during his post game interviews his hairline doesnt even seem that bad to me....he makes it look bad with that damB headband, and the way hes so concious about it on the court smh

Yeah, I think the headband just draws attention to it - especially now that it's so far back. There's nothing wrong with losing your hair - not really anything you can do about it - but at least have some dignity instead of trying to hide it with a headband.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Whats funny is that during his post game interviews his hairline doesnt even seem that bad to me....he makes it look bad with that damB headband, and the way hes so concious about it on the court smh

Yeah, I think the headband just draws attention to it - especially now that it's so far back. There's nothing wrong with losing your hair - not really anything you can do about it - but at least have some dignity instead of trying to hide it with a headband.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

He has the money, I dont know why he just doesn't do something about his hair line..... Everyone can tell it bothers him a little...

true
he should do something about his hair and clearing up his skin tone to even it out.
Whaaaaaaa 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

He has the money, I dont know why he just doesn't do something about his hair line..... Everyone can tell it bothers him a little...

true
he should do something about his hair and clearing up his skin tone to even it out.
Whaaaaaaa 
laugh.gif

I dont get his lack of self confidence.
30t6p3b.gif
He has made over 150 milli and is gonna continue making hundreds of millions and yet has the need to wear his headband so high to cover his receding hairline. 

30t6p3b.gif
He has made over 150 milli and is gonna continue making hundreds of millions and yet has the need to wear his headband so high to cover his receding hairline. 

It is just hating, otherwise people would be getting on Jason Terry just as much. He has to be worst. He flat out said he didn't want to do the interview without his headband, then when they won the West did the same hat over the headband thing, and the hat didn't fit great because they're Adidas so they ain't fitteds, they're that crapass flexfit ^$ Even Cheryl Miller's sexy self called him on it and told him, "damn man, now go put that headband back on."

0424terry3608.jpg

It is just hating, otherwise people would be getting on Jason Terry just as much. He has to be worst. He flat out said he didn't want to do the interview without his headband, then when they won the West did the same hat over the headband thing, and the hat didn't fit great because they're Adidas so they ain't fitteds, they're that crapass flexfit ^$ Even Cheryl Miller's sexy self called him on it and told him, "damn man, now go put that headband back on."

0424terry3608.jpg

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

30t6p3b.gif

money doesn't cover up what's inside.

It is just hating, otherwise people would be getting on Jason Terry just as much. He has to be worst. He flat out said he didn't want to do the interview without his headband, then when they won the West did the same hat over the headband thing, and the hat didn't fit great because they're Adidas so they ain't fitteds, they're that crapass flexfit &#^$ Even Cheryl Miller's sexy self called him on it and told him, "damn man, now go put that headband back on."

0424terry3608.jpg

people are too busy making fun of the size/shape of Jet's cranium to get on his hairline.

Hell people clown JKidd's son b/c of his oversized dome photoshops and all they're hating on a 12 year old too?

there is some hate but it just funny man

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

30t6p3b.gif

money doesn't cover up what's inside.

It is just hating, otherwise people would be getting on Jason Terry just as much. He has to be worst. He flat out said he didn't want to do the interview without his headband, then when they won the West did the same hat over the headband thing, and the hat didn't fit great because they're Adidas so they ain't fitteds, they're that crapass flexfit &#^$ Even Cheryl Miller's sexy self called him on it and told him, "damn man, now go put that headband back on."

0424terry3608.jpg

people are too busy making fun of the size/shape of Jet's cranium to get on his hairline.

Hell people clown JKidd's son b/c of his oversized dome photoshops and all they're hating on a 12 year old too?

there is some hate but it just funny man

Originally Posted by BTK

steroids is one helluva drug
You really think so
eyes.gif
, Lebron been a beast since high school. And hairline or not, dude is making mince meat out of the competition right now.

Back
Top Bottom