The LeBron James Headband Timeline

Originally Posted by BTK

steroids is one helluva drug
You really think so
eyes.gif
, Lebron been a beast since high school. And hairline or not, dude is making mince meat out of the competition right now.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Originally Posted by solesavage

This, I have never nor do i think i will ever understand what the big deal is with hairlines.....hairline doesn't correlate with any other aspect of a persons being besides physical attributes. why ya'll acting like females in the beauty parlor over fams looks?......ya'll do realize you're a bunch of grown/growing men judging another man.

Victims of the receding hairline, huh? I dont blame y'all for being salty......obviously you care if you clicked on the thread....besides LBJ is doing this to himself and I a big fan of his. The fact that he is so insecure just makes it stand out like a cold sore....

Its all fun and games, always good for a laugh. Not that serious.
Na son, not receding i just have a wide forehead, and proud of it too. I accept my flaws cause they give me character, i just never saw the point in clowning on something somebody
can't fix. It's petty and childish to say the least (not taking jabs it's just my honest opinion). I use to make cats like ya'll sit in a corner at school and shut up cause the only jokes ya'll could come with were either corny trite forehead jokes or some spit that a comedian said that has been said before and stopped being funny after the comedian said it. And i clicked on this thread for some late night lulz to relax with but ya'll only showed me how catty ya'll can be.

I cant help but laugh right now. Not.sure.if.serious
laugh.gif

This, I have never nor do i think i will ever understand what the big deal is with hairlines.....hairline doesn't correlate with any other aspect of a persons being besides physical attributes. why ya'll acting like females in the beauty parlor over fams looks?......ya'll do realize you're a bunch of grown/growing men judging another man.

Victims of the receding hairline, huh? I dont blame y'all for being salty......obviously you care if you clicked on the thread....besides LBJ is doing this to himself and I a big fan of his. The fact that he is so insecure just makes it stand out like a cold sore....

Na son, not receding i just have a wide forehead, and proud of it too. I accept my flaws cause they give me character, i just never saw the point in clowning on something somebody
can't fix. It's petty and childish to say the least (not taking jabs it's just my honest opinion). I use to make cats like ya'll sit in a corner at school and shut up cause the only jokes ya'll could come with were either corny trite forehead jokes or some spit that a comedian said that has been said before and stopped being funny after the comedian said it. And i clicked on this thread for some late night lulz to relax with but ya'll only showed me how catty ya'll can be.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I can imagine when you're chillin' with your boys and the room is looking as serious as
Obama-Osama-bin-Laden-situation-room-650x433.jpg

laugh.gif

I can imagine when you're chillin' with your boys and the room is looking as serious as

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Anybody else think it looks like obama was photoshopped in that picture?

p.s
Spoiler [+]
97136de961431a862ef17e22d5310fb3ec983375_r.jpg

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Anybody else think it looks like obama was photoshopped in that picture?

p.s
Spoiler [+]
97136de961431a862ef17e22d5310fb3ec983375_r.jpg

So I'm the only one who would smang? Forget a smang, I'd procreate. Laugh all you want, but in 2031 when our spawn is the #1 draft pick, whos laughing then? I like her personality plus a chic who used to hoop and obviously follows the sport. PSSHH! All day like brother in law's jumper

So I'm the only one who would smang? Forget a smang, I'd procreate. Laugh all you want, but in 2031 when our spawn is the #1 draft pick, whos laughing then? I like her personality plus a chic who used to hoop and obviously follows the sport. PSSHH! All day like brother in law's jumper

Back
Top Bottom