The LeBron James Headband Timeline

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

After tonight's loss Lebron's hairline just went up by 2 inches.
1279617800_Carmelo-Anthony-lying-on-the-floor.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Does she tho? She is taller than me (I'm 6'0) which I normally take issue with, but if she's cool with it, so am I. I could take her, brother in law, myself, and then pick up any 2 random ringers at the Y and straight run %#@# all Saturday and Sunday and lunchtimes. She was in OKC durng the Dallas series, but I didn't go to any of those games, sold my game 3 and game 4 tickets taking for granted there would be a game 6. Forget my life

roll.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Does she tho? She is taller than me (I'm 6'0) which I normally take issue with, but if she's cool with it, so am I. I could take her, brother in law, myself, and then pick up any 2 random ringers at the Y and straight run %#@# all Saturday and Sunday and lunchtimes. She was in OKC durng the Dallas series, but I didn't go to any of those games, sold my game 3 and game 4 tickets taking for granted there would be a game 6. Forget my life

roll.gif

I guess if this goes viral, NT can take credit for it. I saw this on some folks FB page that I know, know NOTHING about NT.

I guess if this goes viral, NT can take credit for it. I saw this on some folks FB page that I know, know NOTHING about NT.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

NT !!! We goin' GLOBAL 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

NT !!! We goin' GLOBAL 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom