The LeBron James Headband Timeline

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD DO CHERYL MILLER KNOWING HOW MUCH SHE LOOKS LIKE REGGIE....

Or does Reggie look like her? Most brothers and sisters look alike though. It's not like I'm the only one who ever had a hommie, met his sister and thought she was cute, but she look enough like him you can quickly tell they're bro/sis. It don't mean you think the hommie is cute.,

Take Joakihm Noah's sister, Yelena, for example. Obviously, smang all day. But Joakihm looks like a gremlin. But they look alike.

441127720_73055d4dbe.jpg

noah-sister.jpg

jelenanoah-joakimnoah-sister5-530x260.jpg

"But Oh No, she look too much like Jo!"
indifferent.gif

GTHO

THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD DO CHERYL MILLER KNOWING HOW MUCH SHE LOOKS LIKE REGGIE....

Or does Reggie look like her? Most brothers and sisters look alike though. It's not like I'm the only one who ever had a hommie, met his sister and thought she was cute, but she look enough like him you can quickly tell they're bro/sis. It don't mean you think the hommie is cute.,

Take Joakihm Noah's sister, Yelena, for example. Obviously, smang all day. But Joakihm looks like a gremlin. But they look alike.

441127720_73055d4dbe.jpg

noah-sister.jpg

indifferent.gif

GTHO

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I guess if this goes viral, NT can take credit for it. I saw this on some folks FB page that I know, know NOTHING about NT.

i got at least 4 friends who put that pic up

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I guess if this goes viral, NT can take credit for it. I saw this on some folks FB page that I know, know NOTHING about NT.

i got at least 4 friends who put that pic up

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

441127720_73055d4dbe.jpg

noah-sister.jpg

indifferent.gif

GTHO

LOL, FOH.

DO YOU MAN. I GAVE MY OPINION.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

441127720_73055d4dbe.jpg

noah-sister.jpg

indifferent.gif

GTHO

LOL, FOH.

DO YOU MAN. I GAVE MY OPINION.

eek.gif
at #lebronhairlinethemesong

One of the best I've seen so far RT @GoBeGreat: #lebronhairlinethemesong “Front Back

eek.gif
at #lebronhairlinethemesong

One of the best I've seen so far RT @GoBeGreat: #lebronhairlinethemesong “Front Back

Back
Top Bottom