"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Did you wear the og 12s? They are the brickest air jordans ever. When they were fresh out of the box the sole was almost unbendable. Yet i must say i really liked playing in them. It somehow had a catapult effect as you did not need to stress your toes much to jump.

i dont remember how the og's feel its been 20 years

i'm selling my 1996 original's and when i wear them and including all the past retros i dont recall them being like this

this is my second time wearing the master 12's

Last edited:
i dont remember how the og's feel its been 20 years

i'm selling my 1996 original's and when i wear them and including all the past retros i dont recall them being like this

this is my second time wearing the master 12's
I still have my OG Black/Red pair, I think 1997. Almost 20 years later of being worn and broken in they still feel like bricks. Haha.

Local FTL are having raffles, will try for 2-3 spots so I can use my VIP coupon, only feeling these at a discounted rate. 

Last edited:
I still have my OG Black/Red pair, I think 1997. Almost 20 years later of being worn and broken in they still feel like bricks. Haha.

Local FTL are having raffles, will try for 2-3 spots so I can use my VIP coupon, only feeling these at a discounted rate. 

my pairs are the opposite their comfy now

i dont think this current flock of 12's will last 20 years

but now that i come to think of it the og 12's where a heavy shoe

my pairs are the opposite their comfy now

i dont think this current flock of 12's will last 20 years

but now that i come to think of it the og 12's where a heavy shoe

I have the og taxis and the 2003 playoffs retros. Ogs were made more durable and graced with better upper materials but the comfort was limited due to the stiff almost unbendable midsole.
The 2003 retros were deginetly much more comfy but the leather used were inferior and also thinner. Plus the lace loops were made of plastic instead of metal.

Last edited:

Your opinion on quality and comfort please?

477b659e04b0f34dada8d9f9ad3d436e.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
2 pairs for me, OG Playoff 12's were my first pair as a child.   They will sell well in my area but I'll be trying online.

I have the og taxis and the 2003 playoffs retros. Ogs were made more durable and graced with better upper materials but the comfort was limited due to the stiff almost unbendable midsole.
The 2003 retros were deginetly much more comfy but the leather used were inferior and also thinner. Plus the lace loops were made of plastic instead of metal.

all the retro 12's since the og's have not had plastic lace loops
i cant believe at $190.00 with this remastered crap we cant get metal but cheap crap

the CDP 12's where the worst they felt like your waling on cardboard leather was so so

i did like the cut and even the leather and the feel of the 2003 retro's and the 2012's

Last edited:
Lmao dudes in my Local group are trying to sell these for $400 like they don't come out next week and are not a GR 
roll.gif

I can't quote anyone right now, I don't know what the problem is...

Anywho, I can agree with the dude that said the OG's weren't the most comfy J's by a long shot. They were tanks though. You could only hope to get the same kind of life out of these...

The description on the SNKRS app says these shoes have a full length air-sole. What happened to full length zoom-air? We can't get zoom-air for $190?

12's are more desirable than 8's, everyone and there mom is going to get a pair of these

I've found this to be true. I actually like the 8s more especially playoffs & chrome but almost everyone I know prefers 12s. I think the 1,3,4,11&13 are universally loved and will move the quickest. 5s & 6s > than 7-10 & 14 which are more personal preference and the 2s come in last. I don't know anyone who loves the 2s except for Eminem. At least he said in some interview that was his favorite shoe.

Yep I think you can lump the 12's in with the universally loved shoe.  The 8's are niche

The description on the SNKRS app says these shoes have a full length air-sole. What happened to full length zoom-air? We can't get zoom-air for $190?
Nike descriptions have been wrong in the past. They have told us "full grain" leather was suede at one point or another. You won't know it's zoom unless you put it on for yourself.

Most of the time yes, unless they release in low quantities but multiple retailers. I think if you want a pair n got da loot u can get a pair. IMO

philosophre philosophre As mentioned by a couple of fams, typically, yes.

Appreciate it guys. I'm in Miami currently for the week. Won't be back til Saturday at 9pm to the Bay Area. Hoping I can buy from a finish line store or footlocker store with my VIP or rewards card.

Back
Top Bottom