"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I got taxis and psny I can't see my self rotating them in.

Pass for me. They straight saw some on feet I just have to many other kicks that have the same color scheme

Did you wear the og 12s? They are the brickest air jordans ever. When they were fresh out of the box the sole was almost unbendable. Yet i must say i really liked playing in them. It somehow had a catapult effect as you did not need to stress your toes much to jump.

These shoes are like bricks on your feet

I don't remember the OG or any of the past retros being this tight

?

All of my 12's a very comfortable.

i dont remember how the og's feel its been 20 years

i'm selling my 1996 original's and when i wear them and including all the past retros i dont recall them being like this

this is my second time wearing the master 12's

OG's were horrible, but I loved the durability, quality of the leather and shape

Thanks for saying that these are uncomfortable. I was interested in these to make them beaters. I should have known they weren't metal after they didn't even do it on the PSNY's :smh:

OG's were horrible, but I loved the durability, quality of the leather and shape

Thanks for saying that these are uncomfortable. I was interested in these to make them beaters. I should have known they weren't metal after they didn't even do it on the PSNY's :smh:

You are welcome.
In fact when you wear the OGs 12 vs Any retro 12 you would think they are actually two different shoes.
They just look similar but the midsole density must be much different and the side panels on the retros are not even half the thickness of the OGs.

When i wear the OG 13 and the 2010 retro 13, it was the other way around.
OG 13 were super comfy with a sole bendable like butter while the retros of 2010 were much stiffer.

The only air jordans which i can confirm feels always same on the foot are the 8s (i had the OGs, 2003 and 2013).

Last edited:
I think those are all valid points but most models you can only wear so many times b4 they look like crap when creased. Not the XII's. I love XIII's as well but hate them just as much when they get creased. Jus saying.

12's are more desirable than 8's, everyone and there mom is going to get a pair of these

I've found this to be true. I actually like the 8s more especially playoffs & chrome but almost everyone I know prefers 12s. I think the 1,3,4,11&13 are universally loved and will move the quickest. 5s & 6s > than 7-10 & 14 which are more personal preference and the 2s come in last. I don't know anyone who loves the 2s except for Eminem. At least he said in some interview that was his favorite shoe.

Trinidad James said the same thing during these videos he used to do every few weeks where he'd show all his pickups. Don't remember whether or not he said they were his absolute favorite model, but he made it clear that he liked them a lot.

You are welcome.
In fact when you wear the OGs 12 vs Any retro 12 you would think they are actually two different shoes.
They just look similar but the midsole density must be much different and the side panels on the retros are not even half the thickness of the OGs.

When i wear the OG 13 and the 2010 retro 13, it was the other way around.
OG 13 were super comfy with a sole bendable like butter while the retros of 2010 were much stiffer.

The only air jordans which i can confirm feels always same on the foot are the 8s (i had the OGs, 2003 and 2013).

2010 XIIIs were a disgrace. Especially the flints. The '05 retro was so much better in every possible way. No 3M and creased mesh. I still can't get over that 6 years later.

I was on the fence with these but they grew on me. Will cop this weekend if I can find a pair in the mall... Not waking up early and dealing with SNKRS or raffles for these

Last edited:
I'm officially calling these the "Tax Szn" 12's. Everyone and their mother become sneakerheads during this time for like 3 weeks [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I'm in for a pair though.

Are these going to fit the same as the recent taxi release? I went tts on those and they fit .5 size big.

For sure doubling up on these. Hoping I wont have to put in much effort to cop...this past weekend took a lot outta me lol

Gonna try to triple up on these.  Perfect black shoe in one of my favorite Jordan silhouettes is a no-brainer and this won't be released again for a long time.  Plus I plan to do some ballin' in these shoes.

I've been eyeing these for a while now. Definitely copping for sure. I honestly like the gold eyelets and digging the white in the shoe. Might do two but definitely one for sure!!!

Back
Top Bottom