"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I got the cancellation email, but when I login to ndc it still says preparing to ship...is there a chance I might still get them?lol
Dang man, wish you would’ve told me that you needed a backup plan.  I ate all around town Saturday.  I “won” every raffle I entered of course and ate on some unclaimed pairs at FNL and HOH.  I ended up with 13 pairs.

My size 8.5 order from Nike just got cancelled (French blue guarantee + 20%).  My size 11 order from Nike just shipped.

I’d rather them guarantee me the Pinnacle 4 than the French blue.  I’m definitely going to try to finesse that today.  I’ll be able to feast on the blues

I think you’re still going to get cancelled tho.  funny thing with that 8.5 was, I was chatting with a nike rep when I got the cancel email.

she was like “your order is still processing and everything looks good to go”.  my phone dings and it’s a “sorry MF, you lost” email

Dang man, wish you would’ve told me that you needed a backup plan.  I ate all around town Saturday.  I “won” every raffle I entered of course and ate on some unclaimed pairs at FNL and HOH.  I ended up with 13 pairs.
My size 8.5 order from Nike just got cancelled (French blue guarantee + 20%).  My size 11 order from Nike just shipped.
I’d rather them guarantee me the Pinnacle 4 than the French blue.  I’m definitely going to try to finesse that today.  I’ll be able to feast on the blues

I think you’re still going to get cancelled tho.  funny thing with that 8.5 was, I was chatting with a nike rep when I got the cancel email.

she was like “your order is still processing and everything looks good to go”.  my phone dings and it’s a “sorry MF, you lost” email
damn I wish I would of hit hoh too check for unclaimed pairs now but I thought I was good with the snkrs app....I might try to finesse them too to see about a guaranteed pinnacle 4 plus the 20%.

LMAO nike reps don't know

Last edited by a moderator:
After getting the delay email last night, i woke up to a shipping confirmation via UPS myChoice.  Will be here today (love living near Memphis)

Picked up a sz 9 for a friend.  would have been sad if these had been cancelled.

Was in line at a local finish line when it sold out and I was 2 ppl away from the door. Had my snkr app ready just in case and checked out at 0930 am. Took the L EMAIL just now order number starting with 324. I shoulda went for more pairs at other spots. Shouldn't have trusted the app [emoji]128546[/emoji] So much tears right now.

View media item 1933649First time in a while that I got an email from Nike saying they over sold. But at least they are trying to make up for it with the next big release. Also they stated 20% off. Wonder if this can be applied to the frenchies.

I was able to grab 2 pairs off the snkr app but only 1 shipped. The other one was canceled and I got the above email

I don't think order # has anything to do with it. My order # was 327XXX and I got the shipped email at 1:23am est.
It probably is just luck of the draw, like they have a like and are just playing endless games of UNO with Draw 4 being the only card until they're gone.

I wonder if the why/pink 12s release will be this crazy ? Trying to get my girl a pair as a surprise..... This was my first time ever getting cancellation email, but I'm not even upset. I went from lemons to lemonade and lemon pepper chicken

I was able to order from finishline a 10.5 and buy in store at footlocker for a 10.5 and 6.5, so it is alright that snkrs canceled me. Guarantee Frenchie and 20% off is nice. I woulda flipped or returned the Nike pair any ways. So I count this as a win.

Praying on the off chance that Nike sent out too many of those canceled emails and my shoes still gets shipped lol

First time in a while that I got an email from Nike saying they over sold. But at least they are trying to make up for it with the next big release. Also they stated 20% off. Wonder if this can be applied to the frenchies.

I was able to grab 2 pairs off the snkr app but only 1 shipped. The other one was canceled and I got the above email

At least they recognize their mistake, if I ended up getting this email I wouldn't even have been mad :lol:

After reading some of the last few posts, I was starting to think my Nike.com order was going to be cancelled because it was stuck on "preparing to ship" since Sunday...just checked and now it says shipped.
Tracking shows them arriving tomorrow...a day earlier than expected.

thought i was gonna wake up too some type of email nd still nothing. very strange I think i stuck out

Last edited:
Strange because they held it Saturday and actually debited it yesterday. But I received my email at 4am this morning. SNKRS app still shows submitted.
Same here. cancel email came at 6am but SNKRS and order status still says prepared to ship. I talked to a Nike rep and he said my order is fine and is just waiting to ship, but 99.9% of the time they don't know what they're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom