The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

She was literally sitting on dude's face. Wouldn't have tapped for NOTHING  and made sure my nose was all the way up in it

Last edited:
I'm gonna have Rusty looking like ol' boy at 2:05 after Aldo gets washed.

View media item 1762204

shane-chairshot-to-rock-o.gif

Leaving this here strictly for @shogun
 cause he probably wishes he was one of these guys in there with Miesha.

Thanks for posting that. Lucky guys. I'd tell Miesha bae to ask me how long I think I could last with her. I'd tell her I hope at least 6 pumps. She puts me in full guard and i'll have those galaxy pants she's wearing look like the milky way is entering a black hole.

She was literally sitting on dude's face. Wouldn't have tapped for NOTHING  and made sure my nose was all the way up in it

I would probably trade a broken arm to inhale that muff and tell her my tongue was out because I was screaming in pain when I wasn't.

Miesha.
devil.gif

When she had all boy of the ground in that standing guillotine.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The exchange of wrestling gifs.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That standing guillotine was one of the most emasculating things i've ever seen. She was holding him up like he weighed nothing.

Frankie trying his hand at some trash talk 
laugh.gif

"You know, I think he was looking for a way out," Edgar told the UFC commentators. "I know it's tough coming off two weeks notice and supposedly he broke his foot and whatnot but you've got to go into every fight trying to win, man. You can't be fighting for a paycheck. If you're fighting for a paycheck, I'm the wrong guy to be standing across the cage from."

Well, Mendes obviously didn't appreciate that take.

"I think that's super disrespectful," said Mendes. "There's no way I'm ever going into any fight looking for a paycheck, looking for a way out. I'm going in there to win every single time. There's no way I'm ever taking a dive. There's no amount of money in this world that could pay me off in a fight. I'm a very competitive person. I've been competing since I was five years old.

"This is my life. This is what I live for. I've built everything around that. I'm not going to go in there looking to find an easy way out. There's only one way to find that out, Frankie. We're going to find out Dec. 11. I definitely don't think this is going to be an easy fight for you."

IF Frankiemendes and Aldo win

the division in a stale mate?

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 yeah I'm going to eat crow if Aldo loses.

I'm also putting $500 down on Aldo in Vegas
pimp.gif

i'd be telling jokes to miesha tate and tickle her before i give that spanking
devil.gif
The only reason I'd tap to her is to slap her phat behind at least 8 times. I seen dudes tapping her thigh and what not, dog, go for the bigger and better target 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom