The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

does faber always look like white trash from 2004?
roll.gif
dude looking like one of Leo's dude from MTVs Romeo and Juliet
He looks like an extra from Malibu's most wanted
laugh.gif
he has a hellova butt chin tho 

Faber talking about a random lie detector tests for PED use and he take a short glance over at Romero :rofl:

Conor congratulating the UFC :rofl:

I thought dude was gonna congratulate the UFC for finding a dude like him

This dude's swag is on another level at the moment :rofl: :smokin,"Tell me I look good cause I think I look damn good" :lol:

Last edited:
Connor's leaving all the options on the table, Aldo/Frankie/155 he's up for it all :pimp:

Last edited:
Said F vacating any belt,"I'll have a belt on one shoulder,and a belt on the other" :lol: :lol: :pimp: :pimp:. The confidence is already legendary

Last edited:
It's inevitable :lol:,he'll want to be paid like the face of the company like he should and I'm sure Dana's gonna have issue splitting up the profits like that as always. Also don't think he'll take kindy to him wanting to be a 2 division champ at the same time...

Last edited:
Conor is now the captain. He is going to call his shots. Gonna defend his belt and fight at 155, dana gonna have just agree to it lol

No surprise there, he talks too much about everybody's pay to not rustle jimmies. That and the UFC let him fight for the interim title for the very reason they wouldn't let him hold both titles. They don't want anything preventing a healthy champ from fighting when they want. Can't do that simultaneously in two weight classes.

It's inevitable
laugh.gif
,he'll want to be paid like the face of the company like he should and I'm sure Dana's gonna have issue splitting up the profits like that as always
Help create the monster but don't wanna feed him when he gets hungry.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom