The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

GSP main eventing and Rory co-main eventing in Canada or MSG for Bellator would be pretty interesting.

mean.gif
Damn they really let my dude GSP walk

What's the biggest fight they can do for GSP if Bellator gets him? Koreshkov for the belt, Benson superfight, sign Ben Askren and do that fight?

Can't believe people actually want to see that Askren fight....legit would be just two man cuddling each other.

Biggest fight by far would be Rory but that's never gon happen.

If GSP signs to Bellator, they own Canada b.

GSP vs Chael could be interesting. Maybe vs. dude that whipped Benson too. Or Rory if they would fight each other. But those aren't necessarily barnburners.

I'll still watch on dvr at least tho

Let's be real though, nobody is genuinely sad to see GSP go. One of the most boring pound for pound greats around that walked away during his moment of relevance.

UFC should book Serra to fight at Toronto just to throw salt on the wound.

Last edited:
gsp a legend, another great champion

im sure gsp intends to stay with the ufc but coker needs to throw the checkbook at him just to see whats up

gsp needs to get that union started, aldo, anderson, these dudes are legends and need to start speaking up for the fighters, a good time to do it now that they're not champions

Last edited:
GSP is one of the classiest individuals the sport has ever seen and for the UFC to treat him how they have goes to show you what a farce they are and how out of touch with reality Dana is. I can't wait to see how he tries to spin this.

I'm gonna wait this out. I'm not fully buying GsP being a free agent. It can't be that easy

Last edited:
Looks like GSP is going the Andre Ward route of suing your promoter because they aren't giving you what you feel you're entitled to (in most cases unreasonable demands). Great way to waste a couple of prime career years while accomplishing nothing.

Last edited:
What do you think is unreasonable about GSP's demands?

Last edited:
Watching a replay of cormier vs gustafsson, forgot that gus took him down. So he was able to take down jones and dc, i'm impressed.

Back
Top Bottom