The most beautiful/unforgettable moment in NBA History... Appreciation.

I was only 6 years old when this happened, but I will never forget watching this live. The mose exciting moment i've ever seen in the NBA bar none. Thankyou mom & pops for naming me after the GOAT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The most beautiful/unforgettable moment pushoff in NBA History

fixed

cheatin %!% bum ...........

Probably one of my least favorite MJ plays because it showcases the obvious preferential treatment he got from the refs. It'd be greater if he hadn'tpushed off.

To me it's the Dunk on Ewing or the switch-handed layup. I used to practice that lay-up for hours when I was a kid.

Here we go again..MJ did NOT push off. Russell's momentum on defense took him out of the play, not MJ's left hand.

i remember standing in the middle of my bed watching this and then just going bonkers

(i was 6)

It would have meant more if he never came back to basketball and returned as a Wizard. I was 16 when this happened and I could just remember sitting therespeechless. Awesome.

Bulls fan to the end, but this was *not* the most beautiful/unforgettable moment...even that season. Don't get me wrong, it was a great way to end acareer, but so many more highlights stick out (even in his final three seasons) than this.

I remember watching that game so vividly. I was 11 years old, and no matter how many times I watch the video it never gets old.

Very appreciated to witness MJ play.

The most beautiful moment for me was when Kevin Garnett finally won a championship..Not the celtics ( but just K.G ) I wanted him to win one!!!

that game winner summarized what mj's career was about...defense (stole the ball from malone) and clutch...i was 11 when that happened
pimp.gif
...too bad he screwed it up and joined the wiz

magic's baby hook in game 4 against the celtics
pimp.gif

horrys game 4 against the kings
pimp.gif

fish' .4
pimp.gif

kobes winner against the suns

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Thank you mom & pops for naming me after the GOAT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's awesome, Kobe is a really cool name.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Kobe is not the GOAT.PERIOD. I hate when people bring this up. Kobe could NEVER lead a team like MJ. EVER. Dude is the 2nd best SG, I'll give him that, but dude will never beon the same level MJ was on. Jordan %+%$#.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
@ me for turning the game off to play NBALive 97 on genesis. I had to see the highlights in the morning.

great moment. CLEARLY pushed off, anyone denying it is dillusional

i think the knicks escape + dunk was more insane

i miss these days. rodman in his prime, pippen in his prime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

the switch-handed layup.
If Derek Jeter didn't exist, that would be the most overrated play in the history of sports.

i remember KNOWING that.. with chicago down and utah having possession.. that MJ would steal the ball somehow and win the game. that moment in time and watchinthat man through history.. you know that something magical.. defining.. was goin to happen.

and it did.

btw, the angle makes the "push" look a lot worse than it was.. watch it from the other angle and you seem that he only has contact with russelsshorts and not his actually body!

Back
Top Bottom