The most beautiful/unforgettable moment in NBA History... Appreciation.

Originally Posted by NASTii SWAG 23

Thank you mom & pops for naming me after the GOAT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OD.

serious question: do some of you sit around getting off to old MJ clips? I swear to god some of you have unhealthy obsessions with this man... the mostunforgettable/beautiful moment in NBA history? This? I don't think it's beautiful, and it's certainly not the most unforgettable.. it wasn'teven all that surprising a moment, i think everyone knew it was about to happen.

This type of post seems to pop up all the time in here...and i don't understand why.

Move on already..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Craftsy, what's yours?
i wouldn't label one moment most beautiful slash unforgettable... b/c my most unforgettable moments aren't necessarily the most"beautiful" moments
laugh.gif

So i don't know really - but i don't think i have something that fits into this made up category that's sole purpose is to slob over MJ some more.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
at people saying he pushed off. Y'all act like he wouldn't have finished them off in game 7 if it came to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

the switch-handed layup.
If Derek Jeter didn't exist, that would be the most overrated play in the history of sports.
Totally agree. I never knew what other people saw in that move to make it so memorable/amazing.

Originally Posted by dlsilva21

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

the switch-handed layup.
If Derek Jeter didn't exist, that would be the most overrated play in the history of sports.
Totally agree. I never knew what other people saw in that move to make it so memorable/amazing.

thanks mike for doing it against the Lakers
frown.gif
...thanks derek for doingit against the a's you bastard
sick.gif

Great moment. Watching it live was so appreciated. Anyone know a place where you can watch entire old games?
IF MJ pushed, it wasnt a very big one.

Since your still young, I can understand why you picked that moment, but I can think of several Jordan moments just as good

-Game 5 against Lakers for first ring...crying while holding the ball
-Free throw shot against Cavs in I think 88...jumping in the air, fist pumping
-63 pt game in playoffs against Boston...on the baseline, several times between the legs, then the pull up jay
-Flu game against Jazz...Pippen helping him off the court
-Last All star game...baseline jumper over Marion
-55 pt game against Knicks...last possesion with the the pass to Longley

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Lakersfan1 wrote:
mad.gif

Spurs = OWNED.

celebrating to early FTL. Fisher ran straight to the team bus.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Son didnt even wait around in the arena
�Honestly, if he would have stayed in San Antonio any longer, the fans would have killed him.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Lakersfan1 wrote:
mad.gif

Spurs = OWNED.

celebrating to early FTL. Fisher ran straight to the team bus.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Son didnt even wait around in the arena
�Honestly, if he would have stayed in San Antonio any longer, the fans would have killed him.

I remember seeing this too. I didnt care for either team that much but I wanted the spurs to win. when i saw that .4 shot go in i was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
. my dad wasHEATED
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJKona

6? 6??? @%%!!!!???
this is what im saying.

No 6 year old actually gives a ratsass about sport.

i was still concerned with how i was going to be a ninja turtle when i grew up when i was 6.

to a 6 year old, candy > everything else.

Back
Top Bottom