The most beautiful/unforgettable moment in NBA History... Appreciation.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Thank you mom & pops for naming me after the GOAT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's awesome, Kobe is a really cool name.
Lebron > >>>>>>>> Kobe.

I hate both of them, Kobe is the closest thing to MJ. 2-3 levels below I meant.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Since your still young, I can understand why you picked that moment, but I can think of several Jordan moments just as good

-Game 5 against Lakers for first ring...crying while holding the ball
-Free throw shot against Cavs in I think 88...jumping in the air, fist pumping
-63 pt game in playoffs against Boston...on the baseline, several times between the legs, then the pull up jay
-Flu game against Jazz...Pippen helping him off the court
-Last All star game...baseline jumper over Marion
-55 pt game against Knicks...last possesion with the the pass to Longley
The pass was to Wennington. That was a hell of a game. The play before that he gave Starks two dribble pull backs, pump faked to get Starks in theair then hit the J. Bob Neal was commenting on that game and at that point he shouted 'Michael Jordan has 55!'

MJ was on fire in the first half. 20 in the first quarter, 15 in the second. Starks was getting murdered. At one point Anthony Bonner was guarding Jordan atthe corner 3-point line. Jordan gave him a couple of ball fakes and a jab step, went the other way and hit a long 20 footer. Awesome.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Since your still young, I can understand why you picked that moment, but I can think of several Jordan moments just as good

-Game 5 against Lakers for first ring...crying while holding the ball
-Free throw shot against Cavs in I think 88...jumping in the air, fist pumping
-63 pt game in playoffs against Boston...on the baseline, several times between the legs, then the pull up jay
-Flu game against Jazz...Pippen helping him off the court
-Last All star game...baseline jumper over Marion
-55 pt game against Knicks...last possesion with the the pass to Longley
The pass was to Wennington. That was a hell of a game. The play before that he gave Starks two dribble pull backs, pump faked to get Starks in the air then hit the J. Bob Neal was commenting on that game and at that point he shouted 'Michael Jordan has 55!'

MJ was on fire in the first half. 20 in the first quarter, 15 in the second. Starks was getting murdered. At one point Anthony Bonner was guarding Jordan at the corner 3-point line. Jordan gave him a couple of ball fakes and a jab step, went the other way and hit a long 20 footer. Awesome.
pimp.gif

caLiwestcoast1 wrote:
magic's baby hook in game 4 against the celtics
pimp.gif

d fish' .4
pimp.gif

horry's game 4 against the kings
pimp.gif

magic's return in the 1992 nba all star game in orlando

for me in that exact order!!!

Originally Posted by NASTii SWAG 23

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's awesome, Kobe is a really cool name.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Kobe is not the GOAT. PERIOD. I hate when people bring this up. Kobe could NEVER lead a team like MJ. EVER. Dude is the 2nd best SG, I'll give him that, but dude will never be on the same level MJ was on. Jordan %+%$#.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at dude not getting the sarcasm and getting all fired up about it.Must not have been in S&T long enough.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

caLiwestcoast1 wrote:
magic's baby hook in game 4 against the celtics
pimp.gif

d fish' .4
pimp.gif

horry's game 4 against the kings
pimp.gif

magic's return in the 1992 nba all star game in orlando
for me in that exact order!!!

pimp.gif
when he made that 3 pointer man...this is when i realized basketballcan be so emotional

Frankie CALentino wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's awesome, Kobe Earvin is a really cool name.
fixed
pimp.gif

but
roll.gif
@ dude not getting the sarcasm word to kb8
laugh.gif

That 55 against the Knicks was insane, I remember that so well. I almost crapped my pants when he passed it to Wennington. He was breaking Starks down allnight, he had Starks against the ropes had a nice mid range jumper to seal the deal and then he passed it to Bill.
smile.gif
what an awesome memory. Bill Wenningtondid 1 thing really well, shoot 15 baseline jumpers. He was money.

Back
Top Bottom